Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drama Lama

Thats true but to be fair death isn't exactly something to throw a jibe at. All for the shite shapewear and shady shenanigans and more blowdries in one week than I'd ever have in my life but... death? Na.
I don’t think it was a jab at death. It was a jab at sinead and sinead only.

Reactions: 2

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Is that Mary's husband that has passed away? I just saw online. Dreadful news. Sinead obviously didn't know in her stories online. I expect they will be on a flight home tomorrow.

So very sad for Tierneys, surely she would have been told why does she continue to post herself having a ball….the sad news was out there before 9am Irish time. As other Tattlers have said, it will show what kind of person Sinead is now

I'm sure they hadn't told her yet... but id say they have now as it has come out on social media.

Very Sad R.I.P

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Doesn’t the VW TROC have the keyless access system? Why would she opt for another SUV that is keyless & could be stolen from her driveway? I suppose it suits her if she needs another car stolen & burnt out.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
She sure does. The dress is far too short to go over that fat stomach. She looks like a prostitute. Cheap and nasty. Oh wait, if the cap fits. ....................... Pretty Woman vibes she says I dont think so Sinead. I would say she will arrive home in the early hours hammered and face plant into the bed in that same gear but after pissing herself cos she was too drunk to take off the Vicious.

Hooe she isnt planning on bending over in that dress in House or 101 tonight.

Is she still barred from Nancy Blakes?
Caught on the snow ❄❄❄