Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redk262

It’s awful news, may he rip. Wonder will she come home early ? There’s been no more stories either so I’m sure she knows

Reactions: 1

Crones884

VIP Member
1) Yes I have. And yes its night and day when you are comparing the 2 so lets not start on that one. Im a mother of 4. And i gaurentee you, if we are honest as women it's completely different then giving birth vaginally, my last 2 being by section. We are still mothers at the end of the day but it IS different. We love our babies the same (unless your like sinead).

2) Sinead would need to work full stop. its clear she does not and never has. At a push she's worked part time possibly when she was 17/18 singing in bunratty lol...

3) If I had fuck all to pay for I'm sure my credit union/bank would only be too happy to give me a loan at nearly 40 years of age for a car that costs me the bones of 50 quid a week on repayments max, out of my 200euro plus a week now her single mothers allowance she gets from the state. Plus all the shit she gets paid for tax free I may add for her #ad my hole bullshit.

4) Living with your partner means fuck all any more.. this is 2023.. you don't have to hide your boyfriend/girlfriend in the attic when the social welfare "person" does an "inspection" .

5) That's Marie's company full stop. Sinead is the donkey face of it due to her social media platform. She is named only.

And last but not least....

6) Sinead IS as thick as the wall. She's as smart as a box of rocks. The difference is she's just unlike the rest of us humans with a moral compass... she is willing/would sell her soul for a dime.

All of the above debate sent with love to u, no drama please, we both have a common dislike for her because she, simply put, is a fraud and we both know that. Happy Saturday✌🫶😘
Banks don't use social welfare money as repayment capacity for any type of loan, this I know for fact

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
And now the 12 week blow dry she is already obsessed with. After 5 mins….. can really see the sides coming down but she tries to cut the video so quickly there at the end. The perfect hair all set for Oz
That’s an old video! From October!

Tubslife

Chatty Member
And her Ego!!

She is doing a magazine shoot with family she said, wtf is she up to? Ring maybe?

Be prepared for lots of fake open mouthed laughs and head thrown back shots. Give me a dose of thrush before I'd deal with her. She is a horrible witch.
While in the same updates she says her dad is still in hospital, so not all the family 🤔

TikToc

VIP Member
She stinks of BO everyday and he stinks of 3 day old fags. Disgusting pair. Can you imagine being
This trip was planned ages ago and she is like some one
She has lost her mojo big time and there is no way she is happy with her size but is too lazy to do anything about it.

Telling that his family who flew same time are having nothing to do with her.
Penneys actually do great holiday wear!

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Is that what that was? I’ve never heard of that tradition…is it a Limerick thing?

Last edited:

Tubslife

Chatty Member
Where can I watch this farcical unfold. I'm blocked on insta. Instavagation is acting up putting pop up ads.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
It actually annoys me the way she talks through her teeth, her mouth barely moves when sges talking.Ive noti ed Lucy Fitz at it too.