Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winterblu

VIP Member
Seriously???? The whole of fucking Limerick knows she’s a coke addict along with her fella Nidge. Do you want pictures as evidence is it?
I didn't know you were from Limerick , im not from Limerick myself . I was just curious how you knew thats all.

Reactions: 2

Drama Lama

I’d say there’s plenty people who think everything that we’ve said on here is a bit harsh. Don’t think it’s fair to criticise someone for their thread title suggestion 🙈

Melmcs

VIP Member
Someone put her in her box , she's not living it up in Oz the way I imagined, I'd be milking it of I was over there but she seems to be very low key on social media , someone defo have her a scoulding or as someone said above she is very self conscious of her weight over there

She must be sweating like a pig. She will smell even worse than usual 🤮 she is bad on a rainy day at home.

WTF is she going to wear for the wedding. Is there an Outdoors Adventure store nearby?

emanwhe

Chatty Member
So she was more than happy to grab the Profhilo freebie for her face, but is too mean to put her hand in her pocket for a Profhilo neck treatment for those platysmal bands? Guaranteed she won’t keep up the Profhilo maintenance (which is twice a year Sinéad, not every two years as you stated), the gluttony is sickening…and terrible for your skin too 😏

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I hope she bought a few changes of clothes for herself as way as Jacob. She will be crawling before she gets off this next leg.

nannyg

VIP Member
Aoibhe Devlin has on her story last night if there was staff who work for Emirates rolling her to message her. Which I find strange .... But did think was it because of the bassinet or did she want Goss 😅
Ooh so she has, I’d put money on it being about the bassinet….
5044B230-07B7-412A-96AF-34D075732C6C.jpeg

dazzled103

VIP Member
Fairly getting the most out of those first class flights alright!! The bar and restaurant will be empty by the time they land 🤣🤣🤣

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Wonder what day the wedding is.....cos whatever tent dress she is waiting for won't even fit her by then if she keeps eating and drinking like she has done for the past few days 🐷. Also I wonder if it's possible that slimons ex could be at the wedding ? She might still be in the area and still friendly with his brother 🤷
I was thinking the same thing ! Imagine if this lump came face to face with her😂

• Haha

notphillipa

Chatty Member
Instead of buying business class seats they should have went economy and payed for a seat for the baby. Nikki Whelan had a blow up bed thing for her 2yr old when they flew recently , if she had bought one if those she could have tryed keep the baby in his routine and he would have been able to sleep in comfort.
The bassinet was too small for him. They really are only suitable for small babies .
Just fyi those blow up things are banned by most airlines for safety reasons. Idk who she flew with and of course some people use them anyway but it’s not a viable option overall