Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to her for raising vital funds for LSW, but jayus she barely could finish 10km and was straight to the pub, I think she was still well on it this morning.

Reactions: 5
I think we all might have been hungover like that in our twenties but come on everyone gets a bit of sense then if they’ve somewhere important to be the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Ah lads, that's nit picking about being hungover and going to another thing the next day... Have ye seriously never been seedy or hungover going somewhere? I know I have multiple times...tit happens 😂😂 I was godmother for my nephew at his christening and was absolutely dying from the night before. Wasn't suppose to drink much but as I said , tit happens 😂 life goes on. It's not a big deal really. My family were laughing at me and they weren't offended by it 🤣 although I was only 19 at the time. In my 30s now and it could easily happen depending who I'm out with 😂

Reactions: 10
I wonder how many times she has turned up hungover at weddings to sing? If she can turn up to family occasions in that state and not care, then why would she care about the brides who are paying her to sing as part of her job? I thought her being hungover today was a bit off. I would have been raging if it was my sister, considering how important the day could be to the family in these times especially. The day was planned ages ago so she knew she didn't have to go out the night before, the day today alone would have had lots of food and drink if she wanted a sesh. Just my opinion. I couldn't have been listening to the whole "God I'm dying today Lads". All self inflicted. To me, seeing her personality, it would have been her making it about her and not the little girl. I'm def not the most tolerant the older I get! I love a drink myself but to be hungover and so on the backfoot to not enjoying the day and the memories, just remembering how sick you were from your night out and everyone knowing you were hungover, just shows that it really is all about Sinead. At 35 she still has some serious growing up to do. She seems to have been indulged all her life and still is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ah lads, that's nit picking about being hungover and going to another thing the next day... Have ye seriously never been seedy or hungover going somewhere? I know I have multiple times...tit happens 😂😂 I was godmother for my nephew at his christening and was absolutely dying from the night before. Wasn't suppose to drink much but as I said , tit happens 😂 life goes on. It's not a big deal really. My family were laughing at me and they weren't offended by it 🤣 although I was only 19 at the time. In my 30s now and it could easily happen depending who I'm out with 😂
When I was younger perhaps but not at 35 its disrespectful in my opinion. Not a chance I would be out the night before an occasion.

Ah sure lads she was at a v important engagement running around house in limerick with few rugby players pretending she is somebody

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is hungover again today. She put up a story earlier with some one giving her pills and saying to whoever "You are a life saver" but its disappeared now, so she must be watching here. Today must be a write off.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I meant engagement as in an event not as is someone was engaged sorry 🙉🙈😂 speaking of which though what rock has Simon crawled under again!!

Reactions: 1
Sorry I meant engagement as in an event not as is someone was engaged sorry 🙉🙈😂 speaking of which though what rock has Simon crawled under again!!
He only turned up for the freebie weekend in Westport!! Got sick of her again and took the high road out of town like a bat outta hell 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She can’t even spell potatoes... is she trolling us?! Flowers from Simon referenced, and the table has been mentioned for us Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't been paying attention lately, any sign of the upcycled table? Maybe they didn't pay her enough for much exposure? I presume her business model is something like below:

* Give me a discount = I'll tag myself at your business
* Do stuff for free = mention on stories
* Pay me = gushing review
* Send me loads of free tit = stories, mentions, demos, competitions

Nice work if you can get it.

Reactions: 7
All of that skincare treatments she gets 24/7 and now botox and her skins still looks like shite .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.