Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoving the camera in his face only confirms there was something up last week. Whether he was away and should be self isolating it whether he had a matching black eye or what who knows but something is/was up

Reactions: 6
"I should have got one of those streachy belts from Lily Rose" how long before they "gift" her one? BEGGY MITCHELL MUCH?😤😤😤

Reactions: 9
She’s putting Simon all over the ‘gram to show us all everything is rosy, faked jollity all the way. It seems so forced to me. Also, she hardly showed anything of the hotel afaik, and did three activities of which she showed very little. I won’t be staying at the Wyatt now anyways, I’ll go to the Plaza instead😂
Not so subtle hint at future hotel offers with “ its so nice having the two nights..”
How do brands think she is a good advertisement?

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain to me why aren’t they wearing face masks. I haven’t seen one face mask on him or her since they got to Westport. Also
When she was in the Aran islands I know for a 100% fact there Was coronavirus cases there and I sent her a message about it and not two fucks given

Reactions: 4
that was the fakest most tense couple getaway I've ever witnessed!! Shes such a dose. Imagine listening to that screeching all the way in the car id have ran up Croagh Patrick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The label on the top 😂 she was probably intending to bring it back to the shop after wearing it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a dose. She’s the fakest most vulgar person. I will never support any brand she works with and I’ll be staying away from anywhere she goes for free.. oh wait that’s bleeping everywhere. Herself and simple Simon need to just call it a day and be honest about it,, wierdos

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain to me why aren’t they wearing face masks. I haven’t seen one face mask on him or her since they got to Westport. Also
When she was in the Aran islands I know for a 100% fact there Was coronavirus cases there and I sent her a message about it and not two fucks given
Thought the exact same thing. Even the guy hugging her ffs, then when the girl was showing simply Simon the bike, the girl had one on but not him!

Reactions: 4
Hi first time poster, where's Simon from, not from Limerick, right? Very over the top by her tbf...

Reactions: 1
Just seeing that Conor Ryan has a competition with this hotel too. So there ya have it folks they’ll have anyone no matter how much of a scum bag they are as long as they promote the shite outa it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.