Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Runs over to the limerick leader fb page 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃

Update: the majority of comments are lads 😂 my personal favorite:
“Andrew H.: “influencer?😂” or “Congrats on your baby but who are you? Hope if my car gets stolen it’s reported here too 👌
Someone also said she gives a lot to charity and is a basically a great person. 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This one dope commenting on how great she is needs to know Sinead went round during the Pandemic and afterwards fleecing local businesses to stuff her fat gob. Traceys Bakery is gone now as well and she lived in there. She is a leech and there is very little sympathy out there for the likes of her.
Are we sure she didnt leave it outside the Cornstore Thurs night after her feed of champagne?
I'm sure she will be on the piss later to make herself feel better.

Would love to see the Gardai investigate this "robbery". And her.

Reactions: 10
Am i right in saying shes in rented accommodation yet portrays a high life??
Yes. Rented house. And its tiny. Wedged between 2 houses. One of those houses where you are on your neighbour's doorstep when you put your key in the door.
The estate she lives in is big enough but has houses everywhere. I have a pal living in there and thats how I know where she lives. She takes both sides of the road when she drives with no care for anyone and it really fucks the neighbours off.

She portrays a very different abode to what she actually lives in.

In case she thinks she is being stalked, her drug dealer car was visible from the main road. Thats how open her house is.

Aint no mansion for Neady.

Reactions: 8
Sharing the car registration was funny 😂😂😂 Because I’m sure professional car thieves will leave the legit number plate on the vehicle 🙄🤦‍♀️ That car was in England by yesterday afternoon. She’s delusional that one. Did she think they took it for a joy ride and would drop it back when they’d had their fun with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments are hilarious. People of the Treaty city aren’t having a bulb of her. 🤣🤣 Aliexoress/Alibaba conwoman who pays for nothing & sponges her way around Limerick. No wonder she’s gone into hiding today. Hope her claim gets thrown out & she’s done for Fraud. If that car is gone up North it would have being picked up by camera along the way, false number plates would be picked up by pulse even when car is driving at high speed. Her partner & father of her child didn’t rush home by no means to see if his family were ok, any job would have allowed that under the circumstances, he only works on sites ffs!!! No Dobs or Rosa to wipe their daughters tears? Did she even return home after the Cornstore Thursday night or did she stay over at the Well with JCup? A vehicle of that expense has no immobiliser, alarm, tracking software & someone can just pull up outside & easily get a code to take that jeep without anyone noticing? Plus her behaviour with that car the past few weeks is very suspect altogether & trying to sell it on says it all!! Ohh & her bestie Richie Lynch never shared it on his socials, hmmmm!!
Henry street, do you job will you lads!! 🚨🚨🚓👮👮‍♀️🚔

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Someone's been very quiet today 🤔....
Keeping her head down after yesterday or maybe having a wash for once 👃🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I assume her insurance is providing her with a rental car. No car dealer will touch her, she was a brand ambassador for one a while back and she completely took the piss as sinead does and no other garage would deal with her.

I hope this fraud is exposed, as I believe this car being stolen is a PR exercise before Black Friday to boost her views & it’s a new year in 6 weeks she is hoping a car brand will feel sorry for her and give her a free car as a new brand ambassador.

its evident she couldn’t afford that RR and it was dodgy like her she wanted it gone

Reactions: 9
@norris Totally agree. Set up. The fact she was onto the Baby Buggy place asap shows she knew she wasnt getting anything back. She wanted the car gone, so its gone. How convenient.

People are waking up to Influenzas. And we are sick of them and the grabby ways. Country is on its knees and no one gives a duck about their whinging. No one owes them a living. The comments on social media say it all about her.

Go get a proper job. Like the rest of us.

Reactions: 13
Don’t we have a Tattler on here who lives near her down Father Russell road? I wonder are they still active on here & willing to spill the tea? Can’t think of their username?

So it was early October that the RR vanished & around the same time she was spotted in A&E. I went back on the threads.
@Riggerboots10 Are you there? Our inside spy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Aw man, I was in Limerick today in the Crescent and The Range. I was hoping to get a glimpse of Big Momma pounding around but alas, no whale sightings today☹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I havnt followed her or this thread in ages . Where was the car for 4/5wks ?? & why was she in A&E . Went on to the LL to read the comments 😳, she isn’t liked down there is she 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know little about cars ? Would range rovers be stolen often ?
Yes it’s pretty common apparently, any car can be stolen and they are being stolen every day of the week, most people call the Gardas & their insurance and don’t go on social media to hilight or milk it. The pic of her all cry face was put on and the fact she had a new buggy ordered so fast how did she know at that stage that the car and or it’s contents were not going to be recovered….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.