Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed she shared on her FB page that she donated €1,000.
Didn't share it to her Instagram feed.

Obviously knows the FB haters were out in force and trying to distract distract distract.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a recap of the stories she ended up deleting last night? I tapped through without sound

Reactions: 1
I see Liz Reaney calling someone a troll on the fm104 comments, even though everything the original poster said was true. That's the problem with these people telling the truth is trolling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just noticed she shared on her FB page that she donated €1,000.
Didn't share it to her Instagram feed.

Obviously knows the FB haters were out in force and trying to distract distract distract.
It was on her insta she must have deleted it

I see Liz Reaney calling someone a troll on the fm104 comments, even though everything the original poster said was true. That's the problem with these people telling the truth is trolling 🙄
Liz Reaney is only a scumbag, one of the most poisonous and toxic of them all.

Reactions: 8
Sinead, Tubs a sad you aren’t due any good karma & are on the naughty list for robbing people all year and lying about your brand.
Plus did you really have to share that a donation was made & how much?Committing insurance fraud is a criminal offence, just saying. Hope you sleep soundly tonight.
Thick as two short planks! Who donates and publishes it.. eh.. the Neady.. aka Sinead and Conor.. good Karma is hard earned Sinead.. and it ain’t coming your way anytime soon… change your son’s crappy nappy and maybe the wee pet won’t be whinging on insta.. lord above.. your child was sleeping in the house and not the car, how misleading.. dirt bird.. anything for extra views 😡

Sorry I havnt followed her or this thread in ages . Where was the car for 4/5wks ?? & why was she in A&E . Went on to the LL to read the comments 😳, she isn’t liked down there is she 😬
We dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it terribly, she could do so much good for limerick but she just uses people . Never known the likes. She has some neck

Hi QUOTE="Lmkgirl, post: 12832244, member: 105207"]
We dislike her
[/QUOTE]
We dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her in a bar tonight, grey t-shirt and leggings,her flung back in a bun, she dosent look one bit approachable at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Isn’t it terribly, she could do so much good for limerick but she just uses people . Never known the likes. She has some neck

Hi QUOTE="Lmkgirl, post: 12832244, member: 105207"]
We dislike her
[/QUOTE]
She’s an ambassador for Limerick suicide watch and has never donated a Cent or done anything for them. She lost her friend to suicide & is very well aware of the mental health crisis in this country at present. Self praise is no praise & the fact she tried to make people like her by donating €1000 from a company account and had to gloat and tell people is shameful, I’m actually scarlet for her.

I saw her in a bar tonight, grey t-shirt and leggings,her flung back in a bun, she dosent look one bit approachable at all.
She’s a nasty bleep, always was. Nidge at home with the baby most likely while Ms Piggy is out, not too upset about her car being robbed is she?

She’s an ambassador for Limerick suicide watch and has never donated a Cent or done anything for them. She lost her friend to suicide & is very well aware of the mental health crisis in this country at present. Self praise is no praise & the fact she tried to make people like her by donating €1000 from a company account and had to gloat and tell people is shameful, I’m actually scarlet for her.

She’s a nasty bleep, always was. Nidge at home with the baby most likely while Ms Piggy is out, not too upset about her car being robbed is she?
[/QUOTE]
2 of her friends. Don't forget Patrick which was his anniversary recently and she never even acknowledged him. I was friends with Patrick granted didn't feel the need to put anything on socials just privately acknowledged it and lit a candle. But I remember thinking at the time no mention of him and as you said an ambassador for Limerick Suicide Watch. She could do so much but won't even lift her grubby paw and that insulting any of our pets that have paws 🐾🐾🐾🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 9

2 of her friends. Don't forget Patrick which was his anniversary recently and she never even acknowledged him. I was friends with Patrick granted didn't feel the need to put anything on socials just privately acknowledged it and lit a candle. But I remember thinking at the time no mention of him and as you said an ambassador for Limerick Suicide Watch. She could do so much but won't even lift her grubby paw and that insulting any of our pets that have paws 🐾🐾🐾🐾
[/QUOTE]
I remember when he died. She was the grief queen for a day at the most. If anyone has actually lost someone close to them in reality, the grief and pain is so so raw and overwhelming. Beyond words really. The last thing on your mind is social media. Humans are more important at the end of the day, not instagram.

Reactions: 6
We all now how much a fraud Sinead is, she has no real friends. She burns through everybody, all the people she used hang out with pre slimy are gone, no school friends, no Patrickwell friend, no friends from the few all lazy jobs she used do……..nobody.

Now it’s all about the influencers (Louie cooney etc) and this crew in their 20s who must think she’s a gas fat crazy mamma. The penny has dropped for everyone else in Limerick & further a field but not yet for sinead.

One poster said she looks unapproachable, she should have a “beware of the dog”sign around her neck she is so unapproachable it’s another level.

In some regards I pity her, it’s must be exhausting telling urself your great & everybody loves you when everyone else can see through the smoke and mirrors that’s she’s a miserable aggressive cow, that got her car stolen for a fraudulent claim.

Reactions: 8
and come paddy’s day she’ll march her fat hole down o connell street with suicide watch having done nothing to fund raise or bring awareness of their need of resources ,as if she conceived the whole idea herself meanwhile the toy show has made millions ,deservedly but she’s not their patron or brand ambassador or whatever sexy spin she tries to put on it

Reactions: 12
Did that shop give her the buggy and car seat again?

She says "she ordered a new buggy and seat".
There's no way it would of been delivered already. The shop have either given her a new one and backdated the receipt and she'll give them the money back from the insurance.

It's all too much of a farce.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.