Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead, Tubs a sad you aren’t due any good karma & are on the naughty list for robbing people all year and lying about your brand.
Plus did you really have to share that a donation was made & how much?Committing insurance fraud is a criminal offence, just saying. Hope you sleep soundly tonight.
Jesus christ how low can she go!! #moneycantbuyclass

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow. The neck on her. Thinking shes the Tops sending 1K to the LLS.

Just shows money aint no problem. CHrist she has no class.

But couldn't afford Phonewatch or a Ring Doorbell.

She deserves all the bad karma.

Reactions: 9
As I’ve said Sinead loves showing off and gloating! Clearly learned nothing from her knacker vehicle being robbed! Cough cough insurance fraud! Really you’d to post a pic of a donation you made how cheap and lacking class you are! Those who have money don’t show case it and show what charities they give too! They do it as a good gesture from the heart! She doesn’t do this from the heart it’s a motive of look at me! If anything she’s not one bit pushed she’s been robbed! She’s actually letting whoever robbed her know she’s good for 1k! Anyway a credit card is a great thing Sinead! Even if you say it’s from vagina brand shapewear you screw people over by selling Ali express shapewear and swimwear! So technically the idiots who buy your rubbish paid that donation not you!! All you did was order off ali express and sew a V for vagina! Taking down the stories blah blah yet posts she’s donated 1k my god you opening yourself up for more theft you clown! She wonders why she was robbed! Hun you let everything be known!!

Reactions: 12
Wow. The neck on her. Thinking shes the Tops sending 1K to the LLS.

Just shows money aint no problem. CHrist she has no class.

But couldn't afford Phonewatch or a Ring Doorbell.

She deserves all the bad karma.

The donation is clearly a "pat on the back" move - thanking her brand, the awareness that she was still able to donate despite the day she had... its all very calculated. Funny too that her charity of choice wasn't closer to home, Mrs Limerick Suicide Watch ambassador

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Then posts how she donated a grand on late late. I donated more but didnt brag on my fb. Seriously Sinead. Keep it to yourself. Nobodiy cares what u donated

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is the epitome of “money talks,wealth whispers”
She genuinely can’t help herself. So classless to post that donation publicly. All done for praise!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why was she grateful JCup wasn’t in the car ? You couldn’t leave a 5 month old in a car alone.
She reshared a lot of peoples sharing her stolen car stories except for Lou Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I really think she’s has exposed herself in the last 24 hours, it’s been absolutely hilarious. I think she has done some amount of damage to her so called reputation, the Limerick leader Facebook comments were brilliant and they weren’t fake account “trolls” so that threw her yesterday.

The thick witch thought there would be a nationwide search for that cringe Range Rover, she genuinely thought people would be risking their own lives to make a citizens arrest to get poor sinead her car back. The only crime that was committed was by sinead herself, a crime of not being able to read a room the dozy Cow. How many times have I been on here asking about that car it was gone 5/6 weeks and was only back a few days and then it was stolen.

She wanted Lyon’s of Limerick to take that car back, as it’s a 181 and she didn’t buy there they told her duck off, singland motors who sue bought it off didn’t want to deal with her either and the boom it’s robbed.

if the insurance company/Gardas have any brain cell they will really need to investigate Sinead she bring dodgy to the next level.

I am delighted more people got to see her through greed & narcism, that €1000 donation then which will be written off against the tax she will default on anyway was just sad, made her look like an ever bigger twit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
still had time to be a mean girl and not repost her stans reshare though “in the midst of all the confusion “

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Donation is completely a tax deduction for the company and sharing it looking for attention -G’owl People don’t share amounts for attention but she 100% did.
What’s the bet the LV bag that went missing a few years ago was found last week and was in the boot of the car too when it was stolen!? #scamartist #chancer!

Reactions: 11
Well I really think she’s has exposed herself in the last 24 hours, it’s been absolutely hilarious. I think she has done some amount of damage to her so called reputation, the Limerick leader Facebook comments were brilliant and they weren’t fake account “trolls” so that threw her yesterday.

The thick witch thought there would be a nationwide search for that cringe Range Rover, she genuinely thought people would be risking their own lives to make a citizens arrest to get poor sinead her car back. The only crime that was committed was by sinead herself, a crime of not being able to read a room the dozy Cow. How many times have I been on here asking about that car it was gone 5/6 weeks and was only back a few days and then it was stolen.

She wanted Lyon’s of Limerick to take that car back, as it’s a 181 and she didn’t buy there they told her duck off, singland motors who sue bought it off didn’t want to deal with her either and the boom it’s robbed.

if the insurance company/Gardas have any brain cell they will really need to investigate Sinead she bring dodgy to the next level.

I am delighted more people got to see her through greed & narcism, that €1000 donation then which will be written off against the tax she will default on anyway was just sad, made her look like an ever bigger twit.
100%. Who does she think she’s fooling at all? The donation last night was obvious as duck & easily written off on her Tax, any slow bleep knows that. At least on the last two threads it’s been mentioned every time about her car gone awol around the same time she was in A&E, all of a sudden it turns up the other day valeted, pull the other one. In the house on her own last night in no way nervous & publicly announcing a new rental in her driveway and donating a €1000, on buying new €2000 pram when JCups pram could be returned today for all she knows. Where is her partner & family? Not one of them around yesterday when all this was going on & she had time to contact the press up & down the country with her public appeal & take care of JCup and sure relax & have a beer last night & watch the toy show like nothing happened.,

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it baffling that Simon wasn’t around last night and if she was on her own why she didn’t go stay with Mama Rose. I know I’d be shook enough if it was me and most probably wouldn’t want to stay on my own the following night. All very strange 🤔
As for the public donation post - absolutely scarlet for her.

Reactions: 16
Well I really think she’s has exposed herself in the last 24 hours, it’s been absolutely hilarious. I think she has done some amount of damage to her so called reputation, the Limerick leader Facebook comments were brilliant and they weren’t fake account “trolls” so that threw her yesterday

As I’ve said Sinead loves showing off and gloating! Clearly learned nothing from her knacker vehicle being robbed! Cough cough insurance fraud! Really you’d to post a pic of a donation you made how cheap and lacking class you are! Those who have money don’t show case it and show what charities they give too! They do it as a good gesture from the heart! She doesn’t do this from the heart it’s a motive of look at me! If anything she’s not one bit pushed she’s been robbed! She’s actually letting whoever robbed her know she’s good for 1k! Anyway a credit card is a great thing Sinead! Even if you say it’s from vagina brand shapewear you screw people over by selling Ali express shapewear and swimwear! So technically the idiots who buy your rubbish paid that donation not you!! All you did was order off ali express and sew a V for vagina! Taking down the stories blah blah yet posts she’s donated 1k my god you opening yourself up for more theft you clown! She wonders why she was robbed! Hun you let everything be known!!
Are you serious that she tried to sell it back to a garage?

Reactions: 2
Nidge the fire starter is home, but from where? The Dublins mountains is my bet. JCup is telling him all about how the RR was stolen & how mama is sure the car was locked & how his car seat, full pram & probably his LV nappy bag were all in the car too. No one heard or saw anything at all!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sinead Scurvy needs to realise that when you are a knacker loudmouth trying to get people to focus on you on the daily then she cant get pissy when they focus on the negative as well.

This "stolen" car will come back to haunt her yet. She is dodgy as duck and will be found out eventually as she is such an egomanic. Despised locally, fair play to that commenter on Limk Leader FB who said she is a pest around Limerick. Thats exactly what she is.

She could have donated locally but she is desperate for the TV career so local charities can go duck themselves in her books. Its all about gettting noticed. I agree with the poster here who said she spent yesterday on her phone to the media with her sob story.

Main question in all this. Where the duck was Slimon? He only turned up this morning. Missing all day yesterday.

Hmmmmm.

Reactions: 11
Runs over to the limerick leader fb page 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃

Update: the majority of comments are lads 😂 my personal favorite:
“Andrew H.: “influencer?😂” or “Congrats on your baby but who are you? Hope if my car gets stolen it’s reported here too 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Classically trained soprano! She’s no more trained than my dog, you can tell when she sings she is not trained 🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.