Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE

A mad bastard sure 🤣🤣 Might fly around Moyross looking for the RR on fire.
do a quick vid of yourself howling to adele with your eyes closed on the way won’t you luv?
[/QUOTE]

Never Ever Forget. EVER. Selfish witch on the road.

She is grateful for any coverage ( sorry attention) she gets with her following she has built ( sorry bought).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
in all seriousness stackpoole in adare is gonna close down if she has no way of getting there and do ya think mayb slimey done it so she’d actually have to stay home and mother jcup?i mean she’s actually bathed him now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she realise her baby's nappy is leaking tit in those stories? Prob not cos it's ALL about Sinead. Ridiculous statement saying " as long as this little man is ok".

Unless he was in the bleeping car when it happened, it makes no sense. Her sisters have buggies ffs but it's all about the drama with this self indulgent idiot. No one died ffs, tone deaf she is. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a scam to get rid of the car if it is giving her problems, she is a known conwoman.

The tears. Give me strength. Kerry Katona did the same thing.

Sinead love. TROLLS aren't posters on the Internet talking about you BTW. They send you messages directly to your inbox. Another "delusion" in that tiny brain of yours.

All for sympathy engagement. That statement makes it sound like JCup was sleeping inside the car when it was "stolen".

Have a few drinkies and join us later for the LOLs 😆
Omg lol 🤣🤣🤣 so glad someone else noticed this, he was crying from the level of noise in that room between her roaring in his ear and the loud tele in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she trying to make out or have people thinking that Jcup may have been in the car to stir up more commotion when only a week ago a child was actually in a car that was stolen.
Also she can start her insurance but until the garda do their paperwork the insurance won't be paid out.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to make out or have people thinking that Jcup may have been in the car to stir up more commotion when only a week ago a child was actually in a car that was stolen.
Also she can start her insurance but until the garda do their paperwork the insurance won't be paid out.
That’s what I thought. She’s desperate for attention. Gowl

Not sure she is that smart. She is just thick as tit at grammar and English in general. That happens when you are illiterate. But she is devious.

Great to see JCup got a bath.

Wtf is Slimey/Nidgey tonight to support his devastated GF?

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE

A mad bastard sure 🤣🤣 Might fly around Moyross looking for the RR on fire.
do a quick vid of yourself howling to adele with your eyes closed on the way won’t you luv?
[/QUOTE]
I will & I’ll put “Set fire to the rain” on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was just about to say whatever way you cut the mustard that baby is five months old, 22 weeks old
She really gave the impression that the baby was in the car in that post!!
That’s what I thought when I read it first , the baby was in the car 🙈

Reactions: 3
And now she has deleted most of her posts from today!! My thoughts were when she was telling the world, less then 12 hours after your car been robbed you come on and tell the world you are getting a replacement car!! Keep one eye on the drive way there love they could come back again to you!! Like why be so stupid to say you would be getting a replacement!! Why?

Reactions: 13
She can delete all she wants. All up on Instanavigation Neady Baby.

What you show on the Net never goes away. She needs to take the night off Insta. No one cares about her self indulgent irrelevant woes. Bloody narcissistic hun.

Reactions: 10
Finally some karma that she more than deserves, some sink of lies off her do. On another note is it normal to have the tv blaring cartoons to such a young baby?

rolling in the debt,sorry deep
Brilliant 🤩

She can delete all she wants. All up on Instanavigation Neady Baby.

What you show on the Net never goes away. She needs to take the night off Insta. No one cares about her self indulgent irrelevant woes. Bloody narcissistic hun.
Afraid the fraud squad will see her dodgy posts showing the guilt written all over her face. Surely to god Slimey or her family would have rushed to her aide today or stayed the night with her if she’s nervous and on her own. This whole web of lies stinks. Don’t worry Chanxy we have it all recorded here for the insurance board.

Finally some karma that she more than deserves, some sink of lies off her do. On another note is it normal to have the tv blaring cartoons to such a young baby?
Is she reading here? She posted she donated to the toyshow with the hashtag #allthatforgoodkarma 😉

If so, disgusting to use charity for a dig. This will show a lot of those who haven’t copped on yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sinead, Tubs a sad you aren’t due any good karma & are on the naughty list for robbing people all year and lying about your brand.
Plus did you really have to share that a donation was made & how much?Committing insurance fraud is a criminal offence, just saying. Hope you sleep soundly tonight.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.