Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SORRY BUT Bahahaha. Couldnt happen to a more deserving bleep.

Something suspect up though. No one saw it gone ffs? She lives in a small terraced house in a housing estate and no one heard anything? Methinks Sinead's neighbours ain't gonna help her here.

It's about time Karma hit this witch. Made my day this.

The comments on the Limerick Leader FB page!!!

Is today her big day on the TeeVee? Oh well never mind.
Actually skitten, bout time her bubble burst!!

then dermot kennedy announces thomond park and everyone’s forgotten neadys knacker wagon it’s betn a superb black friday witches
Absolutely the best 🤣 There was number plates stolen out in College court last week, we’ll probably see Slimey on Crimecall next week.
Think I’ll order a Puney court tonight just to celebrate & watch the toy show. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she claim for the car seat and buggy when she never actually paid for them so is not out of pocket? I hope that crowd don’t gift her another one and she keeps the insurance money!

Reactions: 13
Hold on a minute now. Will she get to claim the buggy and car seat even though they were gifted? Then says she was onto Barry from babymoon and he’s sorting her out? Please please god tell me she won’t get a gifted pram set again? And claim the money from the first one even though she never paid???

Reactions: 15
Hold on a minute now. Will she get to claim the buggy and car seat even though they were gifted? Then says she was onto Barry from babymoon and he’s sorting her out? Please please god tell me she won’t get a gifted pram set again? And claim the money from the first one even though she never paid???
The buggy etc will be covered under the contents of the car at the time of theft. She should get the market value for them I think so whatever they are worth now.

Reactions: 2
Course it be gifted

Reactions: 2
Drugs funds crime Sinead, just saying. And no, I don’t know that sickening feeling because luckily nothing has been stolen from me because a)I don’t show off on Instagram and b) I don’t hang around scumbags and drug dealers🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The whole thing seems very suss. Although it's a fairly distinctive car so could have been targeted for a while. Not exactly easy to trade on though, how many people want a diesel guzzling tank these days.

Reactions: 8
So not even 24 hours has passed & she is already claiming, she seems full sure her car and pram aren’t returning doesn’t she? Surely her sisters could have lent her a pram while she waits. Smell of a big fat rat Neady!! How can you submit receipts for something you never paid for? Plus JCup is still in his baby seat so instead of lifting the seat out of its Isofix base, you unstrapped the baby & left his seat in the car. If the Gardai & Insurance don’t think this is suspect then I don’t know.

The Taxman must of hit her with a huge tax bill and she needs the money from the car to pay her bill. 🤣🤣 1000 orders on Vacious today 🤣🤣 Was the car robbery a publicity stunt?

The comments on the Limerick Leader are hilarious, she’s hated in Limerick. Bout time she got ripped off herself, seems to be a trend though wity cars & LV bags getting stolen.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments on the Limerick Leader are hilarious, she’s hated in Limerick. Bout time she got ripped off herself, seems to be a trend though wity cars & LV bags getting stolen.
There’s a Nigerian prince mad to help her find it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cost of Living crisis in the country so no one gives a flying duck about a greedy "Influencers" car being robbed. Read the room Sinéad, no one cares. Your whole life is on Insta ffs.

Now pray tell us where it actually was for the last few weeks. Oh I forgot silly me, you are good at telling lies. Smoke and mirrors with this witch. 1000 orders my foot. Seems very coincidental it happened when you need to shift your shite.

Most of Limerick having a great skit today at you.

Not before time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is offering her a buggy?? Its not like she cant afford a news one for gods sake. Besides why would she take a 2nd hand one when she gets a brand new one for free.

Reactions: 5
God can you imagine having to deal with her screaming down the fone at you, snapping her fingers and roaring do you know who I am!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The waterworks this what happens Sinead when you treat people like durttt! Limerick has enough of your showboating and look at me! I’m better than you! Hopefully this incident might knock some cockiness out of you! You get everything handed to you! There’s people out there worrying about how they will put a dinner on a table! Some can’t afford heating! So no zero fs to give for you and your tacky Range Rover! Whoever did it aboy da kidddd!!You are crying away over a knacker vehicle! Grow up you stingy witch!

Vagina label or whatever it’s called did not have 1000 sales jog the f on! So everyone decided they wanted Chinese finest shapewear and swimwear today! Spare us!

• Haha
  • Heart
In the limerick leader post there are loads of scammers commenting and Sinead thanked one of them 😂😂 she’s the definition of thick

• Haha
The waterworks this what happens Sinead when you treat people like durttt! Limerick has enough of your showboating and look at me! I’m better than you! Hopefully this incident might knock some cockiness out of you! You get everything handed to you! There’s people out there worrying about how they will put a dinner on a table! Some can’t afford heating! So no zero fs to give for you and your tacky Range Rover! Whoever did it aboy da kidddd!!You are crying away over a knacker vehicle! Grow up you stingy witch!

Vagina label or whatever it’s called did not have 1000 sales jog the f on! So everyone decided they wanted Chinese finest shapewear and swimwear today! Spare us!
This 100% all of it 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
She be up with the moyross monks now doing a ritual to bring her eye sore of a vehicle back! A peony court Chinese and some sneachta ❄ should suffice for neady!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.