Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had nothing but problems with that car since she got it. I know because someone I am close to knows information about this car. not a chance was it stolen… it has Insurance fraud written all over it! She got the car , it’s constantly in the garage , lots of problems with it, the place she bought it from isnt exactly a huge dealership 😂 it was a headache for her and she still had had to keep up with the repayments… the rest can be figured out…..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she will be on here later after a feed of wine - she’s greatful to the people for sharing but we are haters. Thick as a plank

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Excuse my ignorance but what's the story when a car is stolen? Do the insurance cover the cost or just partially? I assume your no claims is effected? Is this actually going to cost her anything?

Reactions: 3
Does she realise her baby's nappy is leaking tit in those stories? Prob not cos it's ALL about Sinead. Ridiculous statement saying " as long as this little man is ok".

Unless he was in the bleeping car when it happened, it makes no sense. Her sisters have buggies ffs but it's all about the drama with this self indulgent idiot. No one died ffs, tone deaf she is. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a scam to get rid of the car if it is giving her problems, she is a known conwoman.

The tears. Give me strength. Kerry Katona did the same thing.

Sinead love. TROLLS aren't posters on the Internet talking about you BTW. They send you messages directly to your inbox. Another "delusion" in that tiny brain of yours.

All for sympathy engagement. That statement makes it sound like JCup was sleeping inside the car when it was "stolen".

Have a few drinkies and join us later for the LOLs 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohh cry me a river 🤣 We all know it’s an insurance scam. Where is Slimey, no where to be seen, up the Dublin mountains with Nidge burning out the RR & JCups pram. Hope she’s done for Fraud!! Roll on the Toy show & Peony court, hope she’s on for the sneer later with her Troll friends, we’ve missed you Chanxy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s ‘grateful‘ Sinead, but then you couldn’t spell Tipperary either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nidge 😂😂😂😂 oh that’s has to be his new name I’m roaring laughing at that one 🤣🤣🤣

on a serious note though I thought when a car was stolen it takes ages to get a pay out unless it turns up burnt out? What’s the time frame I wonder. Can’t be a quick process anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is slimey still married or did he get divorced? They only ring Sinead will be getting is an onion ring with that burger.

They food she eats is horrendous, always going for the burger or wings and claiming it’s baby weight
Oh.. are her and slimes not married? Late to the party here 🙈

Reactions: 1
Excuse my ignorance but what's the story when a car is stolen? Do the insurance cover the cost or just partially? I assume your no claims is effected? Is this actually going to cost her anything?

Her reputation if she is being crooked but shur she has none locally anyways.

JCup is 5 months too, not 4. She cant get that right either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She came across fierce shifty in those stories. Eyes flying around the room. I thought she was definitely lying when she bit her lip talking about the replacement car.

Reactions: 6
Her reputation if she is being crooked but shur she has none locally anyways.

JCup is 5 months too, not 4. She cant get that right either.
Was just about to say whatever way you cut the mustard that baby is five months old, 22 weeks old
She really gave the impression that the baby was in the car in that post!!

Reactions: 10
Actually skitten, bout time her bubble burst!!

Absolutely the best 🤣 There was number plates stolen out in College court last week, we’ll probably see Slimey on Crimecall next week.
Think I’ll order a Puney court tonight just to celebrate & watch the toy show. 🤣🤣
im weak at you jump into spar fr russell road for a 99 too “cos your worth it hun “

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She came across fierce shifty in those stories. Eyes flying around the room. I thought she was definitely lying when she bit her lip talking about the replacement car.
Yeah noticed that too & couldn’t make any eye contact on camera so lying through her horses teeth. Where’s Dobs & Ma Rosa to comfort her or even Slimey? All awol whilst the fraudster is in action. Limerick is a small place.

im weak at you jump into spar fr russell road for a 99 too “cos your worth it hun “
A mad bastard sure 🤣🤣 Might fly around Moyross looking for the RR on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE

A mad bastard sure 🤣🤣 Might fly around Moyross looking for the RR on fire.
[/QUOTE]do a quick vid of yourself howling to adele with your eyes closed on the way won’t you luv?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling at her statement! My car was robbed from my driveway while my 4 month old baby was inside the house sleeping! I’d hope he was inside in a house sleeping! Why does she drag JCUP into everything child wasn’t harmed! Give over! You’d swear someone came in and held them hostage! She wanna get a grip! It’s a car you couldn’t afford to begin with nevamind afford now! Life has an odd way of working when people like to boast and show off beyond their means! It comes back to bite you! She thought she was a 2000s Kim kardashian in a range rover ! Sinead’s forever trying to keep up with appearances but she never ever ever will be on an upper class level! She’s tacky and lacks any bit of class! Hello to the lovely creatures informing her! Nobody cares on here tell away! We all just voicing our views on a suspicious situation! You’d wonder as someone said Louis bag went missing too she never would explain the full story of that! I guess when you owe debts things have to go!! If it was someone else I’d have sympathy but it’s the fact Sinead mocked Charlie bird that time and she’s overall nasty to people! Is where my dislike of her comes from! Nobody in limerick likes her either! Selling Chinese shapewear at a high price and swimwear! There’s a cost of living crisis this wagon is milking everyone dry! She’s been at this for quite sometime! Taking advantage of people! Curvy style two words that have nothing to do with her!! Time she faced the reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.