Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma is a witch Sinead, shes a robber with her shite shapewear & shite workshops robbing people so this is Karmas way of biting her in the ass

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel bad for her if it’s gone, wouldn’t wish bad luck on anyone but it does sound very suspect.
Also, why do all these instahuns take pics of themselves looking sad/upset or record themselves crying, it’s just so pathetic. In times of stress or panic this would be the furthest thing from my mind…. Suppose it’s all part of living life for the Gram, sad arses

Reactions: 17
Fm104 have it up on insta 2hrs ago. There is NO comments on it. People are sick of instagrammers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are gangs of professionals stealing high end cars, no keys but a laptop instead to access the security.
Interestingly a Range Rover was stolen from a car dealer here in Galway a few months back, the CCTV showed three men and a laptop and they had the car gone in less than a minute! No noise, no commotion.
They are usually stolen to order.
But who would order a big chavvy white one???
Not sure if hers is high spec either. Its all very suspect!

Reactions: 4
And another thing this one is pure doing my head in today (I may even have to post a pic of my pissed off face to the gram…I won’t). What’s the story with her bleeping showing the posts from her “famous” buddies reposting her bleeping post 😮💨🤬🤬🤬
I’m away to the shops cos getting battered in the queues and beeped off the roads on Black Friday/Toy Show day is bound to be more fun then looking at that stupid wagons pitiful face, do one Sinead

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well happy Black Friday, couldn’t have happened a nicer bleep. Well here’s my two cents, we all know the car is awol weeks now if not months. She arrived into A&E not long after. Pictured a few days ago in a big jeep saying it was valeted. So I think
1) Mrs. Chanx from Taiwan came over & stole it for Neady stealing her designs and ripping her off!!
2) The car was seized by Revenue, debt collectors etc
3) Car written off in a crash
4) Insurance scam, Slimey had it robbed & burnt out, set up by then that Jcups stuff was in it. Surely there’s cctv down in her estate, video doorbells cctv at Russell’s?
4) Bet the Moyross monk will find it burnt out in Moyross
5) Owed money to their drug dealer & they came looking for payment
6) Criminal assets bureau repossessed it.

Why is she reposting everyone’s posts that shared it? She’s a dirty chav and this is definitely an insurance scam.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Where is her neighbour that’s on here? I can’t think of username to tag but any goss if you see this? Hopefully someone’s dash cam or video doorbell caught footage.

KARMA, KARMA, KARMA, KARMA, Chameleon
🎵🎵🎼🎶

On Limerick leader, interesting comments 🤣 Jeez would they give this much coverage to anyone else?? Car was a write off after her crash recently & can’t be repaired so deffo insurance fraud here as car is higher purchase so needs insurance claim to repay the money.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
incase anyone doesn’t know the buggy and car seat wer in the car aka I’ll need someone to send me more free ones if the car is burnt out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well happy Black Friday, couldn’t have happened a nicer bleep. Well here’s my two cents, we all know the car is awol weeks now if not months. She arrived into A&E not long after. Pictured a few days ago in a big jeep saying it was valeted. So I think
1) Mrs. Chanx from Taiwan came over & stole it for Neady stealing her designs and ripping her off!!
2) The car was seized by Revenue, debt collectors etc
3) Car written off in a crash
4) Insurance scam, Slimey had it robbed & burnt out, set up by then that Jcups stuff was in it. Surely there’s cctv down in her estate, video doorbells cctv at Russell’s?
4) Bet the Moyross monk will find it burnt out in Moyross
5) Owed money to their drug dealer & they came looking for payment
6) Criminal assets bureau repossessed it.

Why is she reposting everyone’s posts that shared it? She’s a dirty chav and this is definitely an insurance scam.
Couldnt have said it better myself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Even if it WAS stolen, they’d have changed the plates by now wouldnt they. She wouldn’t be getting it back

Reactions: 3
SORRY BUT Bahahaha. Couldnt happen to a more deserving bleep.

Something suspect up though. No one saw it gone ffs? She lives in a small terraced house in a housing estate and no one heard anything? Methinks Sinead's neighbours ain't gonna help her here.

It's about time Karma hit this witch. Made my day this.

The comments on the Limerick Leader FB page!!!

Is today her big day on the TeeVee? Oh well never mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Forget Black Friday lads! This is the best thing I’ve heard all day! Couldn’t have been done to a more vain / narcissistic person if ever was one! Sinead enjoy karma and plenty more hopefully will come to you from how you show off and treat others like dirt! Sorry not sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
then dermot kennedy announces thomond park and everyone’s forgotten neadys knacker wagon it’s betn a superb black friday witches

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh bet she will get another 1800 pram that’s she doesn’t even use properly unless it’s got the car seat attached

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.