Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you not be ashamed of your life tagging #collab out in the buttery šŸ˜©she is one begging bastard.

Reactions: 16
Would you not be ashamed of your life tagging #collab out in the buttery šŸ˜©she is one begging bastard.

Sinead is shameless and classless. Trouble ahead for this one. Hope it stays fine in her world.

Reactions: 5
Sinead is shameless and classless. Trouble ahead for this one. Hope it stays fine in her world.
It will stay fine for the bleep and the fools out there paying ā‚¬80 for her rotten vests. Begging is second nature to this one. She may as well be hashtagging #beggar. The big grey mushroom head on the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus those stories wouldnā€™t encourage you into the buttery. Dead as a door nail, the DJ doing her best God love her, and the same shite food that every restaurant and pub serves. What is the obsession with chicken wings?

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ. Sales of the buttery vest must be bad if you are gifting it to Siobhan O'Hagan šŸ˜‚ šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair.
Thatā€™s all.
I once had hair like Sinead, I can tell you it was from highlighting and bleaching. It never grew, treatments actually made it worse and dry. I stopped the bleaching during Covid because I didnā€™t have a choice and the roots grew in. I now just get very low highlights, the natural colour is a lot darker. My hair has grown 4 inches since and is in much better condition. I also stopped using hot tools unless going out (which was and still is never!). I donā€™t want a medal but just highlighting the irony that comes with the greed, itā€™s as simple as turning down a freebie. All the salon treatments only add to the damage, she will have no hair left if she doesnā€™t cop on.

Jesus Christ. Sales of the buttery vest must be bad if you are gifting it to Siobhan O'Hagan šŸ˜‚ šŸ„“
What why šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Heā€™s 100% a feeder. Hes always bringing her tit food. He even brought chips and battered sausages to the hospital FFS! Maybe he gets off on it, watching her chow down. He could save himself a fortune and just go to Fota for feeding time.
I reckon heā€™s secretly trying to speed along the inevitable cardiac arrest and be rid of her once and for all

• Haha
It's that big jokers smile that sickens me. Like she's so delighted to be pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.
Do you know, Iā€™d much rather go out with my friends for a meal knowing that theyā€™re out with me for the chat and the craic and not the free flat Prosecco and a mention on my instagram. Sinead is so false and surrounds herself with the same type of people. Eventually her ā€œstardomā€ will fade and sheā€™ll have a child who hates her, a boyfriend who will probably be long gone, a face thatā€™s haggard from the Botox (hello Mares!!) and a rented house. May she enjoy her popularity now, itā€™ll be gone soon enough.

Reactions: 11
The girl in the middle looks like she can't get further away from Sinead šŸ˜‚
They all get sick of her tit eventually!! I have heard her out and about pre covid, with her insta shite actually slagging about it, oh tell the camera where your shoes are from hun and her friends telling her to shut thr duck up!!!

The other night she said she was up a stone and a bit from her ā€˜comfortable size 18ā€™ but then ā€˜Iā€™ve just had a babyā€™.
She was gone from curvy long before she got pregnant. She was a size 16 when she started out and had lovely curves, great legs and genuinely did great things for curvy fashion. Briefly.
Then got too greedy and all the free meals became a daily thing and she ballooned up and up where Iā€™d say she only looked pregnant the day before she had the baby. It all goes to her tummy and it absolutely cannot be comfortable carrying around so much excess weight in the one spot on her belly. It canā€™t be! She was saying a stone to get back to size 18 & im all for health at every size but if she even copped on with 1-2 of her meals and took that baby out for a decent walk (not just a walk to the chipper) then it would fly off her. But the drink and free food and hotels wins every time. Itā€™s just sad because regardless of her actual size her food and drink intake makes her unhealthy god knows she must have high cholesterol and fatty heart tissue the diet alone shows that. She would want to mind herself if she wants to be around her son and Iā€™m absolutely not saying she needs to be a size 10. She could be a size 16-18 but just stop the take aways and hotel dinners and wine and fast food.
Yep I agree! I had a baby Over a year and a half ago. I had put on a lot of weight courtesy of covid (wine wine wine) and then a pregnancyā€¦. Said to myself this has to stop and I lost 4 stone (54lbs) since January. No magic pillā€¦.just eating 1400 calories a day (mostly!!) and trying to walk as much as possible. Iā€™d love to be able to show before and afters here coz I was v like Sinead shape wise before (without the great legs! Actually I probably didnā€™t look like her at all šŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 12
Ugh the way she consistently takes the piss out of Simon isn't cute or funny.

She's breaking her hole laughing at him in the bed talking to the child about cars or something and I just thought it was really sweet because Simon sounded interested/like he knew what he was talking about and gowlface is just laughing at them both.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.