Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she went to the parents for the dinner, she’ll hang there for the day literally!!
She's like a 22 year old coming back to the home house for Sunday dinner with the washing in a bag in hand for the mother... only with this one its her baby to mind

Reactions: 10
She's like a 22 year old coming back to the home house for Sunday dinner with the washing in a bag in hand for the mother... only with this one its her baby to mind

That's exactly how she comes across. Enabled and entitled and spoilt. Sinead needs to grow up but that won't happen as long as everyone around her facilitates her and gives her a free ride.

Simon needs to dump her and see how she gets on with being a single mother, she would die if she had that baby to bring up on her own. She is a crap mother, only interested in her next drink, food and night out.

She is as bad as Terror McEvoy. No maternal instinct at all.

Reactions: 7
I spotted sinead and mares in the range the other day,I had to tripple take a look to confirm it was them..They’re haggard & rough looking No wonder the need for a filter,In getting all the Christmas decorations I was wondering did she pay or was it gifted but had to chase after my nephew so didn’t see! That sarah o callaghan is another rough wannabe insta hun, Her husband riding the whole of Limerick behind her back until she caught him in bed with a girl,she finally gave up being a door mat for now..No doubt will get bk together in a few months again as per until his next canoodle 🤣 I don’t know who this chloe is she looks tacky though

Reactions: 8
Hey guys who is the Richard lynch guy? Notice when he is on the limerick hun stories , on others threads nobody has anything good to say but he doesn’t appear to be a big influencer or anything? Hoping not to derail just curios

Reactions: 3
he’s a nobody who thinks he’s a somebody can be seeing bitching at his husband in supermarkets throughout limerick of a saturday lived in new york for a minute goes around eith a possey of impressionable young ones reminding them he thinks he’s someone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
he’s a nobody who thinks he’s a somebody can be seeing bitching at his husband in supermarkets throughout limerick of a saturday lived in new york for a minute goes around eith a possey of impressionable young ones reminding them he thinks he’s someone
The dancing around the sitting room..
The ick

Hey guys who is the Richard lynch guy? Notice when he is on the limerick hun stories , on others threads nobody has anything good to say but he doesn’t appear to be a big influencer or anything? Hoping not to derail just curios
He runs the I❤Limerick website and the pride parties. He is a well known pain in the ring. Part of the ❄ crew that think they are celebs… can be found in house or 101 with the ❄ stuck to their nostrils.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He runs the I❤Limerick website and the pride parties. He is a well known pain in the ring. Part of the ❄ crew that think they are celebs… can be found in house or 101 with the ❄ stuck to their nostrils.
in convulsions “pain in the ring “

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When i saw the photo of her on Simons page I jumped over all the trick or treaters to run here no teethy smile either 😂

• Haha
some shade here i looked quick and assumed. it was slimeys mam holding the jcup mighty jesus she could pass for fifty

• Haha
can Richard Lynch get a thread off the back of I love Limerick following ?

preaches about his sobriety while E-Ed off his head tagging kylie Minogue in dancing videos, but what he means is that he doesn't drink.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.