Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, all she does is eat! Has she ever made food at home? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor Jcup will be raised in restaurant food 😬

Reactions: 6
That looks 🤢
It looks rotten! There’s enough greasy fatty rashers in that for 2 people. She’s so gross! After a takeaway last night and a weekend of eating and drinking. Would it kill her to have the porridge or granola?

Reactions: 13
It looks rotten! There’s enough greasy fatty rashers in that for 2 people. She’s so gross! After a takeaway last night and a weekend of eating and drinking. Would it kill her to have the porridge or granola?
It doesn’t look like anyone is sitting opposite her in the cafe/restaurant either…so why couldn’t she make and eat breakfast at home? Pure laziness and gluttony.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It doesn’t look like anyone is sitting opposite her in the cafe/restaurant either…so why couldn’t she make and eat breakfast at home? Pure laziness and gluttony.
There’s no way she’s on her own. She’s incapable I’d say. No doubt the mother is with her, with lipstick bleeding into the wrinkles, camel toe on show!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We had the same meal deal between 2 adults & a 9 year old yesterday evening 🙄 hope at least Simon is sharing 🙈

• Haha
The other night she said she was up a stone and a bit from her ‘comfortable size 18’ but then ‘I’ve just had a baby’.
She was gone from curvy long before she got pregnant. She was a size 16 when she started out and had lovely curves, great legs and genuinely did great things for curvy fashion. Briefly.
Then got too greedy and all the free meals became a daily thing and she ballooned up and up where I’d say she only looked pregnant the day before she had the baby. It all goes to her tummy and it absolutely cannot be comfortable carrying around so much excess weight in the one spot on her belly. It can’t be! She was saying a stone to get back to size 18 & im all for health at every size but if she even copped on with 1-2 of her meals and took that baby out for a decent walk (not just a walk to the chipper) then it would fly off her. But the drink and free food and hotels wins every time. It’s just sad because regardless of her actual size her food and drink intake makes her unhealthy god knows she must have high cholesterol and fatty heart tissue the diet alone shows that. She would want to mind herself if she wants to be around her son and I’m absolutely not saying she needs to be a size 10. She could be a size 16-18 but just stop the take aways and hotel dinners and wine and fast food.

Reactions: 15
Jaysus lads if I managed to eat all that late on a Sunday night after a hotel meal and a feed of drinks the night before, I certainly wouldn’t be able to stomach that breakfast the next morning. How is she not dying inside honestly she must be constantly chewing rennies. Weaning will be an experience in the O Brien household. Jacob will have to teach mama how to cook a decent meal if he thinks he will be cooked one. Simon is most definitely a disgusting enabler to be looking at her eat all that shite all the time.

Reactions: 5
Jaysus lads if I managed to eat all that late on a Sunday night after a hotel meal and a feed of drinks the night before, I certainly wouldn’t be able to stomach that breakfast the next morning. How is she not dying inside honestly she must be constantly chewing rennies. Weaning will be an experience in the O Brien household. Jacob will have to teach mama how to cook a decent meal if he thinks he will be cooked one. Simon is most definitely a disgusting enabler to be looking at her eat all that shite all the time.
She must be constantly constipated from a lack of fibre and water! She eats nothing but carbs, fat, grease, sugar and alcohol!

Reactions: 9
The other night she said she was up a stone and a bit from her ‘comfortable size 18’ but then ‘I’ve just had a baby’.
She was gone from curvy long before she got pregnant. She was a size 16 when she started out and had lovely curves, great legs and genuinely did great things for curvy fashion. Briefly.
Then got too greedy and all the free meals became a daily thing and she ballooned up and up where I’d say she only looked pregnant the day before she had the baby. It all goes to her tummy and it absolutely cannot be comfortable carrying around so much excess weight in the one spot on her belly. It can’t be! She was saying a stone to get back to size 18 & im all for health at every size but if she even copped on with 1-2 of her meals and took that baby out for a decent walk (not just a walk to the chipper) then it would fly off her. But the drink and free food and hotels wins every time. It’s just sad because regardless of her actual size her food and drink intake makes her unhealthy god knows she must have high cholesterol and fatty heart tissue the diet alone shows that. She would want to mind herself if she wants to be around her son and I’m absolutely not saying she needs to be a size 10. She could be a size 16-18 but just stop the take aways and hotel dinners and wine and fast food.
Totally agree with you there are plenty of curvy influencers out there who have no problem with carrying some extra weight have some sense of curvy fashion like jessica cinelli, brendamang, denisecurvyblog, kialouiseblog, sophie curvy&worthy but they don’t sit showcasing copious amounts of unhealthy food and there is no way in heaven she only put on a stone & half NO WAY. She looks very uncomfortable with herself like out of breath uncomfortable. I have two children both 9lb babies im a size 18 and still think sinead is at least 2 sizes bigger than me. The free hotel stays bug me too I cant believe she showcased practically nothing of her gifted stay. She is a moran.

Reactions: 8
There’s a certain type of person that follows and enjoys someone like Sinead. We all know them! Cheap, loves a bargain, loves a freebie, a week in Lanza is the height of luxury, bringing home knock off handbags, Chinese and bottle of wine on a Friday! Thinks it’s grand becuase the likes of Sinead does it and isn’t she gas altogether?! There’s no depth to Sinead, wouldn’t dawn on her to properly design and make her product in Ireland, flogs any old tit like sweet king, that god awful knock off perfume, the ugly jewellery. She brings nothing to the world and is only out for what she can get. I hope it stays fine for her.

Reactions: 15
She must be constantly constipated from a lack of fibre and water! She eats nothing but carbs, fat, grease, sugar and alcohol!
Oddsy the fat ox would walk
I'd say the fat ox would walk away from some pile of 💩 though when she does actually go with the amount of food she takes in 🤣😳

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.