Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back in the ‘office’ and the hair doesn’t look any different she’s the only person that comes out of the hairdressers worse than she went in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice of her to show her screen with customers full names displayed! Great GDPR standards

Reactions: 9
Sure she only plays pretend boss lady, she wouldn't have a clue about what spreadsheet is what, that's her sister's job.

Reactions: 2
She has a responsibility over her customers personal information and full names are personal information
This is what I’m here for, watching these insta-tat huntrapreneurs running their “empires” and making mistakes like this 😂 am sure these women would love nothing more than for the whole of Cork to know that they bought shapewear but sure Sinead wouldn’t think of that, she had to show off her real life big girl “computer system” (or excel sheet to the rest of us)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can literally read all the names on her basic, highlighted with yellow, excel spreadsheet! “Computer system”…..Jesus wept, she wouldn’t last an hour in an actual job. Imagine Esther O Riordan or Michelle O Neill seeing their name and size plastered to 100k people! Bet you’re delighted you parted with €100 now, you fools!

And someone’s full name is a data breach because it identifies them.

Edit to say: the hair!! 😂 Shes obviously at the 3 month stage of losing a tit load because she has the centre parting. There’s no 12 week blow dry going to make her look good!

Edit again to say: the bottom tab says “An Post missing consignment” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be reposting those images unedited BTW

I think the yellow ones correspond to new-tags cut off or so it looks like anyway
It’s not me who put them on instagram for all to see. Sinead has the GDPR responsibility here.

Reactions: 14
She’s an absolute imbecile posting that computer shot. What is actually going on in her brain at all? It’s way clearer if you hold it on her story. You can practically see all the names I would go MAD if mine was up there. Anyone know what the other sections mean? How long before Mares gets it deleted? Can’t believe that’s all returns - surely not a good sign Sinéad pet is it.

Reactions: 5
It's

Name
Order number
Date returned
Tracking
Item Returned
Reason
Last 3 columns, not too sure:
Not sure what the header is for the yes/nos
2nd last column seems to be status "refunded" for most of them
Last one might be comment?

Not sure but she's an eejit for posting that and it's scary I got all of that info from holding the screen

It’s not me who put them on instagram for all to see. Sinead has the GDPR responsibility here.
No that's true, but in the same way people blur kids faces when posting screenshots of stories in I just think it's probably the morally right thing to do when non consenting people are involved.

Reactions: 7
It's

Name
Order number
Date returned
Tracking
Item Returned
Reason
Last 3 columns, not too sure:
Not sure what the header is for the yes/nos
2nd last column seems to be status "refunded" for most of them
Last one might be comment?

Not sure but she's an eejit for posting that and it's scary I got all of that info from holding the screen

No that's true, but in the same way people blur kids faces when posting screenshots of stories in I just think it's probably the morally right thing to do when non consenting people are involved.
Yeah, I understand. But sometimes she needs to be held accountable for her stupid actions. She gets away with so much! Plus, she is a gobshite🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.