Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she single handedly funding every café and restaurant in Limerick? She is always out for breakfast, dinner and lunch.

Reactions: 15
Is she single handedly funding every café and restaurant in Limerick? She is always out for breakfast, dinner and lunch.
To be fair I probably would too if the extent of my culinary talents was jar spag bol and burnt garlic bread, or sweet and sour out of a jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she going to cope when Jcup is weaning? He’s coming up on 5 months now so I assume he’ll soon start on purées etc. She’ll obviously be inundated with free crates of Ella’s kitchen and other pouches but I’m intrigued to see if she’ll actually make any baby food from scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is she going to cope when Jcup is weaning? He’s coming up on 5 months now so I assume he’ll soon start on purées etc. She’ll obviously be inundated with free crates of Ella’s kitchen and other pouches but I’m intrigued to see if she’ll actually make any baby food from scratch.
That poor child will be reared on jarred baby food. No thought at all given to his nutrition or giving the best start in life through healthy home made food.

Reactions: 12
Child dressed up as a jailbird she should be locked up for a while instead to keep out of the pub she has been drinking more than ever since that lil angel arrived even so much as bringing him so they can drink during the day, i never drink when i have my child id hate to not be able to get into the car in an emergency situation.

Reactions: 6
So she's hired another wannabe instahun for the vacuous (not a typo) social media role 🙄 Given that she's also a MUA I'm guessing Neady will expect lots of freebies.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She really waited for a freebie to announce that eating less tit and moving more will help her lose weight? Wow, groundbreaking stuff from the midwife one there!

Reactions: 5
Botox, teeth whiting, countless facials, piles of skincare, €1000’s of free hair extensions, conditioner treatments, luxury mini breaks, free clothing & she’s looking like this 😬

QUOTE="brandambassador, post: 12436269, member: 164463"]
Mad how she didn’t reshare the pic her sis In law tagged her in… curvy my hole
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so the more you abuse your body hair face health and general well being the more your rewarded by well meaning goms stop this world and let me off

Reactions: 3
Is she for real in that jumper? She looks like a leftover pumpkin! The massage didn’t make a dent! Best of luck to the eegit in Adare with her “wan to wan” classes!

Also Jesus help us but since she announces it every time, did she not just have her period?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she for real in that jumper? She looks like a leftover pumpkin! The massage didn’t make a dent! Best of luck to the eegit in Adare with her “wan to wan” classes!

Also Jesus help us but since she announces it every time, did she not just have her period?
As if her period is the thing adding 4 extra stone to her gut

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok now I’m just calling a spade a spade but dear god altogether like Mary’s face is soo appalling. I feel terrible her. She doesn’t seem phased by it either. She reminded of the dad there but she has more wrinkles than Dermot has! Like her entire skin her collagen everything has gone and dropped or something.

Ok now I’m just calling a spade a spade but dear god altogether like Mary’s face is soo appalling. I feel terrible her. She doesn’t seem phased by it either. She reminded of the dad there but she has more wrinkles than Dermot has! Like her entire skin her collagen everything has gone and dropped or something.
She looks haunted!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s like a shar pei

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Madge from that show Benidorm springs to mind. Dont scrimp on the spf gals. Combination of sun and over exercising I'd say. She looks like someone who smokes 40 a day.

Mares is too thin and sun damaged skin like leather. She looks mid 50s. She also looks so masculine in that post. The only who looks normal is the other Sister who has the intelligence to stay the duck away and not get involved in the scamming.

Sinead's no more interested in getting healthy than she is in avoiding the Peony Court.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.