Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the coat you love
I said i liked it, not loved it. And it's similar. But sineads one was all orange. Thanks though. To be fair I wouldn't even pay 160 for a jacket or any piece of clothing i loved. My money has to go on bills like most people 😅

Reactions: 1
My teenage son is growing a mullet and his haor look the same from the back that Sineads hair looks like in the pic she just put up...made me laugh so much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said i liked it, not loved it. And it's similar. But sineads one was all orange. Thanks though. To be fair I wouldn't even pay 160 for a jacket or any piece of clothing i loved. My money has to go on bills like most people 😅
They're on virgo boutique for €65 and there's 20 percent off atm

Reactions: 4
Why does she only have one facial expression when she’s on camera? Constantly talking with this big fake gormless smile.

Reactions: 8
I’m actually mortified for her. I can’t believe she’s got that collab and hasn’t got to fork out the ridiculous amount of money for Botox - yes Sinéad that’s all it is there’s no point in dressing it up!! Imagine spending nearly 900e on something that will only last 6 months. She has no clue on how to read the room at all. Who the hell would get that done when Botox is a fraction of that price. She would no more spend the money herself so why does any business think it’s ok to use her and give it for free???

Why does she only have one facial expression when she’s on camera? Constantly talking with this big fake gormless smile.
It’s the fake smile that says ‘ I managed to get another freebie’ she’s just a leech.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m all about the self care this month, as long as it’s free. She’d take shite on a platter if she was given it for nothing!

Her laugh actually goes through me. It's so forced. Begging for more free clothes for the child.sad.

Reactions: 5
Her laugh actually goes through me. It's so forced. Begging for more free clothes for the child.sad.
Ah now, didn’t she buy him a hat today in penny’s along with the four tops, trousers etc etc for herself. She’s the grabbiest, most useless bleeping gom. Imagine gifting this thick witch nearly a grand worth of treatments and she can’t even spell the bleeping blurb right on the stories. That child hasn’t a hope.

Reactions: 10
For 800 + I'd want the treatment to last longer than 6 crappy months Jesus. That's about 3 ESB bills and that's how most of us are thinking these days sadly

• Heart
Who has almost €900 to spend on themselves with only 7 weeks to Christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure Santa will have his hand out for anything free for poor jcup this year 😒

Reactions: 9
I have to say Jcup is such a cutie 🥰 my heart was actually melting watching the granda talking to him!!

Grandad and Dozy Rosie obviously adore him. There is more love there with them. You can see it. He is pawned off though on them cconstantly. He is in that conservatory more than his own house.

Sinead not so much in love with JCup. Fodder for Insta only and for freebies. Slimon is besotted, I do believe that.

She is a disgrace. What he sees in that fat greedy lump makes me question his eyesight. She is a horrible human being. 900 euro for injectable, she is having a bleeping laugh. People are struggling to heat their homes and feed kids and this one is filling her face with shite.

Mares needs it more and ye both can well afford it.

Scammers.

Reactions: 7
For 800 + I'd want the treatment to last longer than 6 crappy months Jesus. That's about 3 ESB bills and that's how most of us are thinking these days sadly
Surely the wrinkled neck , arms and thighs could have been prevented ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Surely the wrinkled neck , arms and thighs could have been prevented ?

If she stopped eating crap then yeah. I'm a good bit older than her and I don't have those problems. I eat as well and exercise as I can and in good shape I think.

But then I'm not a greedy elephant who doesn't know when to stop. Colonoscopy on the way for this Idiot in future.

That Christmas babygro won’t fit him by Christmas she’ll be on the beg for a new one and seriously who goes anywhere with an infant without a change of clothes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.