Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually for something like this you would maybe skip the church and hand over the baby in the evening so you make the meal. Bizarre.

Reactions: 14
Jacob will be happy out not being poked to an inch of his life for once and Mares really needs to stay out of the sun.

Reactions: 2
This thread is going to turn into the Faces by Grace thread... All the mammies comparing notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She still has the pep stitches in or whatever. I’ve never heard of anyone taking this long to heal
This is the result of her not being careful when pregnant and continuing on with her dreadfully unhealthy lifestyle after giving birth. How she doesn’t have continuous health problems I don’t know.
And the hair is hideous. She looks like Pat from old Eastenders.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she gives a flying duck who minds that baby!! She will be saying Jacob who once she gets a belly full of drink into her

Reactions: 7
My god the hair is shocking!! Makes her look in her 50"s knew well jacob be pawned off over the weekend.

Reactions: 5
Is this the wedding of the person who can’t be mentioned? She won’t be happy if Sinead shares all

Is this the wedding of she who shall not be named on this thread? Obviously now singing that the fart machine has being removed, really hope for her sake she didn’t demand it be removed earlier than expected so she could go sing. Not in the least bit surprised Jacob got dumped at Mares, he’s only an accessory like her Louis Vuitton. No new mother in their right mind would dream of leaving their newborn for a wedding that young & for the whole day & night. Baby Jacob certainly wasn’t the making of her or changed her in any way, she’ll be coked off her head by the time the clock strikes 12.

Reactions: 5
As if she gives a flying duck who minds that baby!! She will be saying Jacob who once she gets a belly full of drink into her
Exactly I’m afraid to comments that I left
My child at 10 days post section because I had a good friends wedding. Each to their own

How does anyone still follow her for “style”. She wears H&M, Penny’s and Tesco clothes unless it’s a Pamela Scott’s haul, her hair is absolutely appalling, her face is like a used paper bag with all the wrinkles and she has zero interiors talent (unless it’s grey or mirrored tit from the Range) or maternal instincts (clearly!) so she can’t trade on either of those angles. So what’s her USP anymore? Because it isn’t style.
She's overweight but she doesn't apologise for her size ( even though she hides behind bags etc).
Confidence ( or brass neck ) , she has it in barrels.
Its very attractive to people who feel insecure. Her followers get a boost that if Sinead can be fat and happy then they can too.
. The difference is I know her in real life and she's a sour faced loudmouth. But when I watch her sometimes I forget its the Sinead I know as she puts on a good act.
She is a fake persona on Instagram , but people fall for it.

Reactions: 6
Yiz are all making me feel bad!! I went to a wedding when my daughter was a few weeks old! Church meal and home she was my second so I was more relaxed! She’s 21 now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No it's not her wedding her weddin is around the 18th 🤣

If her wrinkled veil and slapped together dress for the hen party is anything to go by we are in for a treat.
Could someone start a Reddit account for this wedding 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.