Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folks cop on, the mod warning included referring to that person in code on here. It's not funny.

I can't get my head around Sinead's dress, it's like a quilt from the 70s!

Reactions: 7
Dress might not be amazing but my god its 10000 times better then the usual dresses she wears that are up her hole, nobody wants to see her muff or section scar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does not look like she missing the baby anyway already on the drink. Wonder has she called or text to see how he is?

Reactions: 5
She’s bet into the dress and the careful sliding past the mirror 🤣🤣😂

Reactions: 2
So by my count shes been on the piss 4 days or nights in the last week. Old habits die hard. I pity the small baby.

Last edited:
I gotta say that dress wouldn't be for the heavier woman especially with humongous boobs like hers but I gotta say it's very nice on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
lol thread title could be business as usual and we don’t mean knickers she can’t get out any quicker

Thread title suggestion: The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The hotel probably shouldn't have gotten the pageboy to write the welcome card 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My God, who are these arse licking fools sending her messages? She was all about sharing her GD journey back when she was diagnosed and there wasn’t a word about it. Then she was all about breast feeding, making out it was so easy and she was all about it. No mention since of moving him to bottles. And before someone says it’s nobodies business, it is when you’re a free loading gowl bag who posts everything online.

Reactions: 12
She looks the exact same as she did 9mths pregnant...she really didn't show much while pregnant did she....she needs to mind herself though seriously....she's been in and out of hospital more since the birth than while she was pregnant.

Reactions: 3
Should there not be a #PRSTAY or #Gifted or #Collab on that stay as no way she paid for that or the free upgrade and welcome package. She’s like a big Buddha in that dress. Another wedding in two weeks and no doubt overnight too dumping her newborn baby yet again, she’s nothing but a gowl bag. Back o her old ways tonight now snorting coke & bust ups with Slimey. Can’t wait to see her hungover tomorrow with a screaming baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a surprise 😮 A suite and free goodies. Did they research every wedding guest 🤔

I’m not defending Sinead because I cannot stand the woman… but I really hate this narrative that once you have a baby you must stay with the baby 24/7 😭 you don’t!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.