Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she forget that the buggy has a basket at the bottom or penneys has baskets at the door

Reactions: 6
How does anyone still follow her for “style”. She wears H&M, Penny’s and Tesco clothes unless it’s a Pamela Scott’s haul, her hair is absolutely appalling, her face is like a used paper bag with all the wrinkles and she has zero interiors talent (unless it’s grey or mirrored tit from the Range) or maternal instincts (clearly!) so she can’t trade on either of those angles. So what’s her USP anymore? Because it isn’t style.

Reactions: 11
And it begins at 5 weeks old with a half open wound.....good luck Jacob. You'll be seeing a lot of your aunty Mary 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jesus the hair up style is shocking
It’s put years on her
A big hickey Nora up style

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is he gone so early she literally could have Simon mind him during the ceremony and drop him to her sister around 5 o clock. She obviously isn't that anxious about leaving him

Reactions: 10
Wow I really feel for Jacob. I remember I was so happy to have an excuse not to go to a wedding when my baby was a newborn. It’s 10 in the morning and she’s left him already. Oh dear 😞😞

Reactions: 7
She will do a holiday without Jacob for sure. Cos applying for his passport- despite the fact if you’re Aoibhin garrihy you get it in weeks, my sister waited 4 months for her baby’s passport- but you’ve to send off a parental passport (not sure do you send off the 2 if there’s double barrell surname or parents not married / same surname ?!) and she’s not going to be without her passport, nor is he… you’ll see them taking off for 4 days & Rose/DOBS taking the baby. Then we might have the repeat cycle of surprise ‘miracle’ pregnancy no 2 if there’s no ring by new year……

*miracle* is not a term I use - Sinead used it
She won’t apply or take him she can’t booze then.
I actually got my newborn passport within 6 weeks don’t know how. Friends that had applied a month before me were still waiting. The passport system baffled us all as we hadn’t a clue what way it worked

Reactions: 2
She has some energy all the same!!. She is literally on the go all the time. Bust stomach and new born hasn't stopped her at all. Motherhood won't hold her back she will continue to live her best life (her idea of best life is eating and drinking out) Poor Jacob will be passed to whoever will take him.

• Sad
I can't believe what I'm watching. My little one is 1.5yrs and I still wouldn't leave him for the night with anyone. Someone would have had to pry him from my cold dead hands as a newborn. The 4th trimester is so important for mother and child bonding. You don't have to lock yourself inside the house for 3 months but it is important to recover properly and form a bond.

She has some energy all the same!!. She is literally on the go all the time. Bust stomach and new born hasn't stopped her at all. Motherhood won't hold her back she will continue to live her best life (her idea of best life is eating and drinking out) Poor Jacob will be passed to whoever will take him.
Easy have energy when she’s never had a job for 5,10,20,30
Or god forbid 40 hours a week EVER in the last decade 🤣
Didn’t have to save like me and my hubby to buy all the baby bits when we were pregnant… the woes of money and real life exhaust me sometimes. She’s off now living the life she had
Pre-baby as much as she can

Easy have energy when she’s never had a job for 5,10,20,30
Or god forbid 40 hours a week EVER in the last decade 🤣
Didn’t have to save like me and my hubby to buy all the baby bits when we were pregnant… the woes of money and real life exhaust me sometimes. She’s off now living the life she had
Pre-baby as much as she can
I wouldn't have the energy for all that going especially after a section with a burst incision. But your right that's because I live in the real world of working for a living.

Reactions: 6
Each to their own. If she feels comfortable leaving him overnight at his age then so be it. I could never do it. At 7 months I left my daughter overnight with my sister. My husband and I were up early and racing over to collect her the next day we missed her so much!
With a gaping wound and a little newborn there is no way on this earth would I be going to a wedding. I'd rather stay home in my little bubble and bond. I just don't get it. I don't know why I am shocked. I really shouldn't be but I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. More fool me :(

Reactions: 4
She still has the pep stitches in or whatever. I’ve never heard of anyone taking this long to heal

Reactions: 3
The hair is just hideous. My own isn’t great but Jesus for a wedding I wouldn’t go out the door like that. Did she pay for it I wonder. I admire the energy for sure if I had done an evening with my newborn in the crescent I wouldn’t have been able to budge the next morning

Reactions: 2
Each to their own. If she feels comfortable leaving him overnight at his age then so be it. I could never do it. At 7 months I left my daughter overnight with my sister. My husband and I were up early and racing over to collect her the next day we missed her so much!
With a gaping wound and a little newborn there is no way on this earth would I be going to a wedding. I'd rather stay home in my little bubble and bond. I just don't get it. I don't know why I am shocked. I really shouldn't be but I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. More fool me :(
My youngest is 3 next Saturday 1 night ive jad away from him and even at that it nearly killed me he was so sad the pet !!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wow she has no bother leaving him at all
He is handed around that much he won’t know who his mammy is

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.