Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he put so much money on the voucher for a holiday because he was terrified he would have to buy a ring šŸ˜‚

Didn't get one for free obviously. He is one stupid man getting caught by this one and her games.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Limerick influencers Chloe Hackett and Chloe markem soaking up the new born bubble and being so gentle with their babies, you can see they have such a natural connection. Sinead on the other hand is bonding to bottles of beer!
not that Sinead needs anyone to show her up she does a pretty good job herself!

Reactions: 17
TUI have had more
Cancelled flights and holidays than any other firm in the last 6 monthsā€¦ a duck load of their staff took them to the labour court too. Very dodgy place to buy a voucher . Dodgier for them to be selling it!

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ that richard lynch is some dosešŸ« šŸ« 
Hes another self serving wannabe limerick 'hero' .
Makes out he's all for promoting Limerick ... he's only out for promoting himself and his Coke head mates.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Long time reader of this thread but I just had to comment since Sinead has become the most self serving, greedy, out of touch influencer Iā€™ve seen in a long time. Her stories just now have nothing but skinny models showing her ā€œcurvyā€ cheap swimsuits. (That photo of Mary coming out of the water is like something from a horror movie) and yet more of her family like pigs at a trough with another free lunch. But actually what pushed me over the edge is the brushing of that childā€™s hair. Iā€™m delighted that the newborn stage is only 7-8 weeks and she has missed most of it. Heā€™s been pulled, prodded, displayed and marketed. Sheā€™s a disgrace and that gormless eegit is worse to let her at it. And was the photo of her with her towel and her fart machine actually necessary? She makes me nauseous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Long time reader of this thread but I just had to comment since Sinead has become the most self serving, greedy, out of touch influencer Iā€™ve seen in a long time. Her stories just now have nothing but skinny models showing her ā€œcurvyā€ cheap swimsuits. (That photo of Mary coming out of the water is like something from a horror movie) and yet more of her family like pigs at a trough with another free lunch. But actually what pushed me over the edge is the brushing of that childā€™s hair. Iā€™m delighted that the newborn stage is only 7-8 weeks and she has missed most of it. Heā€™s been pulled, prodded, displayed and marketed. Sheā€™s a disgrace and that gormless eegit is worse to let her at it. And was the photo of her with her towel and her fart machine actually necessary? She makes me nauseous.
Sinead curvy style....the only actual real word in there is Sinead. Because she is now a lot more than curvy, and I wouldn't call 99% of what she wears style. Her page is as boring as duck , as you said it's all the stuff that should be on the vacious page, as well as photos of food and drinks and the few obligatory photos of the baby to keep the sheep happy.

Reactions: 7
Leave on the mask in the hospital honest to god itā€™s not that hard

Reactions: 11
Swinging the Knacker RR keys in her hand so back driving it seems! No one with her at the appointment today.

She thinks we are all thick. News must not be good since she is v quiet since. She was out boozing all weekend without the fart bag, what was she expecting ffs.

Dose.

Reactions: 8
Swinging the Knacker RR keys in her hand so back driving it seems! No one with her at the appointment today.

She thinks we are all thick. News must not be good since she is v quiet since. She was out boozing all weekend without the fart bag, what was she expecting ffs.

Dose.
this one wonā€™t listen to anyone. An absolute knacker

Reactions: 3
Couldnt wait to get to the shopping centre dragging baby out this time of the night šŸ˜“ will she spend any money?! Probably not try get everything gifted thats why she brought him! Made sure she had the bag gone for weekend wonder where she will booze this weekend more bday celebrating! Simon climbing crough patrick so she obviously back driving and went to app alone. Climbed that to get away from her id say and shattered from doing the night feeds cus she isnt!

Reactions: 4
Miss Louis handbag and rr shopping with the rest of us peasants in penneys no doubt a kfc family bucket will be shoved down her cake hole sheā€™ll probably try telling us the hospital advised her to

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My first trip to Penneys after having my baby was to buy the baby lots of bits šŸ™ˆ and I didn't load them on top of the poor thing , such a young baby , what if one of the heels fell on top of him šŸ˜Ŗ

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The poor child swamped under the clobber from penneys. That shite could fall in on top of him and she probably wouldn't even notice, be too busy roaring and shouting around the place.

Reactions: 9
She will do a holiday without Jacob for sure. Cos applying for his passport- despite the fact if youā€™re Aoibhin garrihy you get it in weeks, my sister waited 4 months for her babyā€™s passport- but youā€™ve to send off a parental passport (not sure do you send off the 2 if thereā€™s double barrell surname or parents not married / same surname ?!) and sheā€™s not going to be without her passport, nor is heā€¦ youā€™ll see them taking off for 4 days & Rose/DOBS taking the baby. Then we might have the repeat cycle of surprise ā€˜miracleā€™ pregnancy no 2 if thereā€™s no ring by new yearā€¦ā€¦

*miracle* is not a term I use - Sinead used it

• Haha
Oh yeah Sinead just pile loads of shoes that have travelled from Bangladesh, in shipping containers and handled hundreds of times before sitting in dusty warehouses on your small baby šŸ™„. A little common sense wouldn't go amiss but she's all common and no sense.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.