Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not defending Sinead because I cannot stand the woman… but I really hate this narrative that once you have a baby you must stay with the baby 24/7 😭 you don’t!
I agree.....you don't bur Jesus she's barely sown back together and has had a horrendous recovery!

Reactions: 7
My 10 yr old daughter just caught a quick glimpse of her on my phone and asked me if I was looking at the queen😂 I can’t unsee it now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think what annoys people is the flaunting of the drink the roaring just go to the wedding we don't need to see it. She's never been as happy today with drink in her hand and a freebie. Go figure

Reactions: 5
Sinead and Slimon are the type of people who would get engaged at someone else’s wedding and not see anything wrong with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d say she is sweating buckets in that dress
and the shape wear on the top is shocking
Also if your going to a wedding iron the bloody dress

Reactions: 9
Am I imagining things?! She said she was wearing a maxi dress because she wasn’t wearing heels (which I had to Google and it’s not advised after a section) but there are a pair of heels in the bedroom video and she’s wearing them on the next vid. So.. can’t do this because of my wound but ima do it anyway. I get whiplash from the amount of times she backpeddles.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m not defending Sinead because I cannot stand the woman… but I really hate this narrative that once you have a baby you must stay with the baby 24/7 😭 you don’t!
Completely agree that no mother such be chained to her kids or a Mother feel bad for taking a break, but she has been out more in the last few weeks with a newborn and an open incision, than a lot get out in months.

Reactions: 9
No you don’t have to stay with the baby but most people, having paid for buggies, cots, clothes, nappies, nursery decor, a consultant in some cases don’t have the funds to eat out, go drinking, stay in a suite with Prosecco, be handed Moët every hour etc. Maybe I’m just a jealous witch but it is so clueless and out of touch given the fuel crisis, cost of living crisis, housing crisis. This one putting hundreds into a nursery in a rented house when others don’t have a home to bring their baby back to. She’s just too much, her content is all over the place. There’s no narrative, it’s just “look how bleeping amazing I am, aren’t I great”.

Reactions: 13
No you don’t have to stay with the baby but most people, having paid for buggies, cots, clothes, nappies, nursery decor, a consultant in some cases don’t have the funds to eat out, go drinking, stay in a suite with Prosecco, be handed Moët every hour etc. Maybe I’m just a jealous witch but it is so clueless and out of touch given the fuel crisis, cost of living crisis, housing crisis. This one putting hundreds into a nursery in a rented house when others don’t have a home to bring their baby back to. She’s just too much, her content is all over the place. There’s no narrative, it’s just “look how bleeping amazing I am, aren’t I great”.
I agree about the gifted items and all that but there are some people on this thread saying they never left their babies etc… sometimes it’s a bit mumsnet 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I agree about the gifted items and all that but there are some people on this thread saying they never left their babies etc… sometimes it’s a bit mumsnet 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah yeah, the perfect Mammies! I ran out the gate at 3 months to go away for a night! It was either that or get the boat and run away forever! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if the Johnstown estate know who the duck she is, she absolutely contacted them and scabbed that, imagine doing that at a friends wedding. And imagine having your wedding and the hotel making a bigger deal out of this fool than the bride and groom! And they’ve reshared her stories. If that was my wedding I’d be having words.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A thermal spa
With a gaping open wound
Fantastic
She will go too, she just wont show it..... dopey cow

Should there not be a #PRSTAY or #Gifted or #Collab on that stay as no way she paid for that or the free upgrade and welcome package. She’s like a big Buddha in that dress. Another wedding in two weeks and no doubt overnight too dumping her newborn baby yet again, she’s nothing but a gowl bag. Back o her old ways tonight now snorting coke & bust ups with Slimey. Can’t wait to see her hungover tomorrow with a screaming baby.
Wont be a bother, Mares will sort it all out.....

Reactions: 3
Yep and it wasn't a surprise as they've her booked in for 10am so clearly she knew. Head wreckers

Reactions: 4
Also Sinead, it's pronounced "mo-wet" or even "moh-et", but it's definitely not "moh-way", you trashy simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.