Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NokiaRingtone

100% she dose and as for the testimonials sweet fuck if I see the same ones again like I swear the same ones go up every week … “you deserve go get a massage” always flashes up 😂😂😂
The second hand embarrassment I have for her is unreal. One of the other 'questions' had a 👌🏻 too - 100% messaging herself. Im think one answer read like the start of a question too - shes not realised and has posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GossPots

VIP Member
Did she seriously just mention she has 3 jobs again?
Maybe she is actually a student in the school she “works” in, there is definitely additional needs there

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
Dear Sinead
Homemade is were you physically create or make the chocolate sauce from scratch yourself … homemade is most definitely not adding “kettle boiled” water to a Nutella jar. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
So she's been off work sick?? Again???

How does she have a job, I can't remember the last time I had a sick day. I wouldnt get away with the amount she takes off at all.
How will she cope with the mortgage when they inevitably let her go!
It's the kids she cares for I feel sorry for, no continuity, she's constantly in/out of work. It must be very unsettling for them.

Unfortunately if she's established in her position they'd find it hard to get rid of her, she'd want to do something very bad altogether.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
All her dinners are the same. Slop on a plate. She needs to change it up a bit but I suppose she’s so busy with her 3 jobs, social life, being a homeowner & running a house she just doesn’t have the time

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
The only way she got followers was from the drama of her break up and she went full-on twat mode thinking she was one of the Huns when she is just a simple god help us who was so sheltered from life. I'm glad shes after getting herself a life moved on and found happiness but she needs to step away from thinking she is a nutritionist and leave it to the professionals who studied years in college not a 12-week online course. but this can be said so many dopes on social media preying on vulnerable people to get fast and easy cash

ButternShpuds

Did she take down her question box !? Or am I just too late to ask her how she makes her own sauces.
She took it down and said she didn’t have time to answer them 😂😂😂 Don’t worry tho she said she will have another Q&A over the weekend… where she will probably ask herself the same questions again.

• Haha

ButternShpuds

*puts typical breakfast items in a wholemeal wrap or brioche bun*
Sinead: Its giving 🤌🤌Innovation🤌🤌

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Is she simple? Someone asks how are you today and she launches into I’m so happy, my support system bla bla bla. Same sing song every Q&A & it’s all bullshit. Nothing screams I’m not happy like someone who tells you repeatedly how happy they are

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How can she be off work sick with ‘Strep’ and go to Killarney? She must be getting a lot of backlash to her constant sick stories to be on the defensive of it’s my job I’m in danger as if she is on the front lines fighting in Russia.

square_spoon

VIP Member
It originates in Cockney rhyming slang from the 1960s in London. Maybe she’s not a South Park fan, just an eclectic linguist 🤣

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
She’s just so repetitive and boring, she was only
Interesting when she went through the break up
That’s cos she was trying to be someone she wasn’t a “ mad bastard “ thinking she was some what interesting and cool but she’s just a simple minded person with very little knowledge of food in my eyes she might be good at calorie counting but from what I can see that’s about it .

New recipe ???? You literally had the same last week just with a different pasta like hello fucking dope

Last edited:

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
So she’s off work sick but is ok to go to Killarney on the piss and ok to go get her nails done and to publish that on social media? I’ve never seen the likes of this carry on before

square_spoon

VIP Member
So much muck and chemicals in the crap she eats. Being able to whip up a ‘meal’ in 15 minutes isn’t an Olympic sport! Not saying I eat especially well but I’m also not trying to build a career on the back of my eating habits 😂 I think her obsession with calories in/calories out is kind of strange tbh, even if she is hardcore into training. Even if she’s on a gain/cut there’s such a thing as whole foods that don’t come out of a bag/box/jar. If she were genuinely into health she’d realise that.

GossPots

VIP Member
Crispy bacon and potato salad sandwiches are amaaaazing! Worked on a deli counter in college for a bit and loadsa people have potato salad in their sandwiches/rolls!
That is rotten 🤣🤣

I would definitely be able to wait to sink my teeth into a potato salad sandwich

• Haha