Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslala

Chatty Member
She's a personal page also??? God why
She took note of people on here giving out about all the non stop of her life and nights out and bowl movements 😂😂😂😂 she was using her business page as a diary it was so sad to watch she did herself no favours just showed how much of she needs to be tested for being on the spectrum

Reactions: 3

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d love to know what they’re saying in the staff room about her! Can’t be good surely. But as someone above said if she’s in a permanent position it’d be very hard to get rid of her🤦🏽‍♀️
Nobody likes a colleague like that. We have one in my workplace and we can’t wait for them to eventually leave. It’s a burden on everyone else

misslala

Chatty Member
Who in their right mind would hire this one to give a nutrition talk 🙈🙈🙈 ya frozen meals are the best way to get good nutrition into ya 🤦‍♀️

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Having low calorie meals is just as important to her as fulfilling macros which doesn’t make any sense - I asked her last week!

I don’t think counting calories for the rest of your days is sustainable/necessary for anybody especially like an above poster said sinead is fit and toned?

What’s the goal here?
She doesn’t have a clue what she is doing. For a so called nutrition course her meals are all processed shite, jars of sauce etc. her nutrition knowledge would fit on the back of a stamp

NokiaRingtone

Tbh strep mimicks tonsillitis etc, however GPs are being vigilant and treating all sore throats as strep. You need a swab to officially diagnose it - which takes up to 48hrs to come back. She might have it, she might not. She gets more sympathy by claiming to have it though.

Edit: whether she has it or not, she shouldn't be going out. Off sick from work but out spreading viruses, good one Sinead.

Letting us know AGAIN she has multiple jobs, for God's sake will someone give her the medal already, maybe she will stop harping on about it. I used to really enjoy her page at first, not sure why but her shopping trolleys hauls were oddly therapeutic, its all gone downhill...who are the clients paying over money for calorie calcs when it can all be done for free online? no doubt they each get the hard sell after they've signed over their email addresses

ButternShpuds

Kinda funny cos when she actually cooks she always says could have easily been a take away but it was prepared and cooked in ten min. Can’t understand why she can’t cook during week now unless it’s her pulled something from the slow cooker that lasts her the week 🤮
Her food is actually so unappetizing, always says prepped and cook in 10 minutes , yeah it bloody looks like it. She sucks the joy out of cooking.

I’d hate to see her Christmas dinner🤮

• Haha

NokiaRingtone

Very interesting that her client messages always start with "Hi Sinead, hope you are well".

100% sends them to herself.

misslala

Chatty Member
Well if the vomiting bug wasn’t bad enough that reel sent me over the edge runny hot yogurt as hot chocolate 🤢🤮just go buy some hot chocolate like a normal Person it won’t break the bank

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
She has completely put me off Kanye Good Morning, it’s in every single ‘breakie’ (spelling gives me the ick) video

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Trying to run a house......in other words wash 1 plate, 1 fork, 1 knife, no need for a spoon because she has her garlic bread. This one cracks me up when she goes on about running a house and she living on her own.
And no plate most of the time she eats out of the container the food comes in 🙄