Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

square_spoon

VIP Member
Never heard of anyone putting potato salad into a sandwich, is this a thing?
if it is… stop it now

Also…. “Loooook aaat thaaaat”
Stoooooppppppppp

on a more serious note, she slurs her words a lot, anyone notice this?
Is she on medication or something
Crispy bacon and potato salad sandwiches are amaaaazing! Worked on a deli counter in college for a bit and loadsa people have potato salad in their sandwiches/rolls!

• Wow
Reactions: 5

square_spoon

VIP Member
Is she simple? Someone asks how are you today and she launches into I’m so happy, my support system bla bla bla. Same sing song every Q&A & it’s all bullshit. Nothing screams I’m not happy like someone who tells you repeatedly how happy they are
I think she has the 'fake it til you make it' mentality in a few areas of her life and the toxic positivity is one of those areas.

square_spoon

VIP Member
She has lived with best friend probably a year now or More now. very weird she doesn’t acknowledge it. But the best friend must be so messy if it takes so much to run the house 🤣
She has a housemate?! And here the nation was in awe of her paying a mortgage and running a house by herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
Is it just me or dose that just sound bonkers why would she want to get tied to another home with another mam when she owns her own home now and it will definitely get that price the way things have gone if not more if it ends up going to bids
I can't understand it either, if anything the past has thought her, she should keep love & money separate.

GossPots

VIP Member
Literally mixing kettle boiled water with choc spread, she didn’t even use Nutella for her homemade Nutella sauce

that’s the funniest thing she’s ever put up hahahahahaha

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Sure what normal fella could stick her, she’s very masculine and that low self esteem oozes out of her! She’s goes for who she think she deserves
She’s got a beautiful face but we all know bout the chopstick hands, the robotic walk, the masculine build, the personality of a dishcloth, she’s absolutely miserly too, there’s no good looking guy in late 20s early 30s will put up with that.

GossPots

VIP Member
Ah lads her Q&A hahahahahaha
So predictable

So hard running a house, working part time, full time, running a business 😀😅😅

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She is killing me with the I’ve been so sick recently 😂😂😂 she’s always ‘sick’, it only stops her working & never stops her enjoying herself. A sure sign of someone being miserable is them telling you over & over again how happy they are 🙄🙄

Bulmers

VIP Member
She's a new fella spotted her in my local a few weeks ago, took an age to remember how I recognised her, then couldn't find thus thread till now!🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

NosyCorkWan

I’m deceased at this one ! I’m all for maybe opening a drink cheekily while I’m shopping if I’m gasping but to eat an entire packet of beef ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ButternShpuds

So four weeks to holidays ….
Do we think it’s holiday with the boyfriend but pretending it’s a solo
Holiday with the house mate but pretending it’s a solo
Sun holiday solo but acting like she’s on a dangerous safari
Or will she stop being a sad thinking she’s someone and actually act normal .
*tries curry*
This isn’t what I normally eat but wanted to try something out of my comfort zone while on holidays - it was surprisingly nice I’d rate it 8/10

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ButternShpuds

She has openly admitted she’s done one online course and the rest of her knowledge is from online googling herself as long as it’s in her calorie deficit she don’t see how it’s not nutrient she hasn’t a clue she’s still quite young
She’s not 14, she’s 28/29 it’s not difficult to know the difference between a calorie deficit to lose weight and nutritional healthy food.

She should admit that her food is for weight loss not healthy meals.

clamo48

She’s the worst advertisement for herself! You too can be like Sinead, chronically sick