Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossPots

VIP Member
Anyone know how many jobs Sinead has?
Does she run a business?
Does she run a house?
Is she happier than ever and don’t need no man?

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 4

misslala

Chatty Member
Ur girl is alive 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 needed the break social but all the while glued to her personal instagram and facebook thanks everyone who fell for the thirst trap and made sure she was ok

• Haha

VanGal94

Does anybody else find her obsession with making desserts out of breakfast a bit much? I get that life is about balance and enjoying things you like blah blah but does every breakfast need to have chocolate added to it or else turned into "cheesecake" like today's? It seems a bit like disordered eating to me. She doesn't have a healthy diet at all, just because she's "hitting her macros" doesn't mean what she's putting in her body is healthy. I hope she sorts it out before she has children if she plans on having them. Can't imagine having a child come in to me in school saying they had chocolate buttons in their breakfast.

misslala

Chatty Member
Ahhhh come of it she don’t have strep probably a little sore throat … she’s so full of shit no wonder we haven’t got any updates on her bowel movements

misslala

Chatty Member
If she is permanent which I’m guessing she is she gets the full benefits like if she was a teacher even paid during summer holidays

I’m betting she will put in the most of the questions herself all questions about her sick and the ex to get the poor me effect and get the followers back as that’s how she got the followers in first place the drama of the break up

GossPots

VIP Member
I know she’s tight, but she could have stretched to more than giving everyone a virus for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 3

square_spoon

VIP Member
She’s a joke. She hasn’t a clue
She doesn’t have a clue but people love it. She’s not trying to appeal to people who know about healthy eating, she’s trying to appeal to people who want to lose weight but don’t want to eat genuinely healthy food to do it 🤣 If she was smarter I’d say she was being strategic about manipulating people this way but I actually think it’s just a happy accident for her.

• Haha

ButternShpuds

Ok just seen miss bites and she’s definitely has a Type of a older man cos if that’s the new fella I just seen her with down Douglas sweet fuck he’s way older than her and he is definitely punching id say no fella her own age can put up with her she has to go with the weird looking older men
👀👀👀 is he a farmery type because I feel that’s the sort of man she would go for. Favourite tune is wagon wheel and loves an aul bulmers

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
I’m so sorry I know their might be loads who do it but dry toast like I’m sorry a little scrap of butter won’t do you any harm sweet lord like