Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the office this morning, I’ve the AirPods in, decided to listen to her podcast with Greg. Not even 2 minutes in, and without realising I said out loud “just shut up rambling Sinead” 😂😂😂 my colleagues were in stitches and even one colleague knew instantly I was on about Sinead Heg. Liek sinead is repeating herself to Greg non stop, not letting him talk. Give me strength. I don’t think I’ll bother listening to any more of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow I'm so informed sinead from ur new health issues I feel I know exactly what to look out for and how to get the right help. Thanks I can go for a colonscopy now with so much knowledge.....😒

Reactions: 7
Wow!!! What a way to throw shade at your “best friend”. Hi, I’m publicly winning the race!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
for the love of God wtaf is she wearing? that denim and red cow boy hat, and said she wanted Red platforms too.

Instahun Fashun. FML

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just the boots?
Ah I actually think the outfit is kinda funky. Until she expressed 600 times how it’s too tight and uncomfortable. Why would you put yourself though that just to look ‘good’. The top definitely was a nip slip waiting to happen

Reactions: 7
I’ve never once heard her mention Harry Styles, it’s always Dermot Kennedy this and Dermot Kennedy that. I know you don’t have to be a die hard fan to go to a concert but she probably knows about 2 songs. Acting like she’s the biggest fan ever

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.