Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not gemken biggest fan but her snaps on Harry style concert are more watchable than hegs wonder y they just didn’t go together

Reactions: 1
I’m not gemken biggest fan but her snaps on Harry style concert are more watchable than hegs wonder y they just didn’t go together
Because she was waiting for her friend to arrive from Ireland, she picked her up from the airport

Reactions: 2
because her new best friend arrived in Oz, also sinead. Probably used the same welcome sign

• Haha
Reactions: 5
519899AC-7FFF-4360-81A9-91FAD77DB9C4.png

Let me fix this for you Sinead…this was around the time that you read one book about periods and decided that the pill was terrible and stopped taking it hence the flare up of the endo symptoms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s either going to the beach in his Speedo’s. Or he’s just come back from a big night out. The latter I’d say.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.