Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen what this dope posted on TikTok! She really has no clue at all just spouts verbal diarrhoea. She’s a car crash.

She thinks she’s a feckin expert in everything and has zero qualifications. Ugh…how do people buy into her bullshit!

Reactions: 15
She thinks she’s a feckin expert in everything and has zero qualifications. Ugh…how do people buy into her bullshit!
I’m glad she was called out on it! I listened to it Oisin mcConville is talking from experience and the addiction he isn’t calling the person devious! Sinead if you are reading this you are very much textbook you don’t have any experience and no qualifications to speak on many of the topics you talk about

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Spent a couple of yesrs crying about how much she wanted to be in Australia.
Spent those years holding retreats, being very active and for the most part conscious of her health snd fitness (she still went out but had a balance between the 2).
Since being back in Australia she has lost that ambition and passion. She is living in one of the most vibrant cities in the world and she seems to have totally lost her zest. I dont get it.
Lying in the house all day on a come down. I know we all have hangover days etc but she has so much on her doorstep and she doesn't seem to make the most of it.when she's back in the derg she will be romanticising this time making out it was all amazing
Were we watching the same begarty? She spent her whole time in bali partying the bit out then spending her come down blaming her illness. She came back to Ireland went to Belfast and again partied all the time, held one sham of a retreat in Spain and then back to party central in Belfast. Only time she wasn't living it up was when she was spouting absol nonsense about health issues.

Reactions: 9
Were we watching the same begarty? She spent her whole time in bali partying the bit out then spending her come down blaming her illness. She came back to Ireland went to Belfast and again partied all the time, held one sham of a retreat in Spain and then back to party central in Belfast. Only time she wasn't living it up was when she was spouting absol nonsense about health issues.
im with you, all she does is party, i think now in Oz she's added some of the white snorting stuff and so even more manic than the Bali Begs.

I see Jack posted this morning that he needs to be out of his flat by tomorrow and has no where to go. Let's see if she offers him a place in exchange for a sympathy shag, Who knows she might end up Preggers like her ex bestie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen what this dope posted on TikTok! She really has no clue at all just spouts verbal diarrhoea. She’s a car crash.
She is actually getting worse. She didn’t even listen to the full podcast before posting that, she hasn’t even looked into who the interviewers are. What background they have or anything! she just thinks she’s knows it all. She is a bleeping asshole. I have heard Oisin McConville openly talk so so many times about his addiction, thankfully it seems Conn didn’t get to the extreme levels that Oisin got to but Oisin has actually went and trained to be an addiction counsellor, he gives many talks about his addiction and advice etc she has no clue. And Thomas is probably one of those interviewers that you would just openly chat to and not realise you are recording something he just seems to have that way about him doing those podcasts he has researched his guests beforehand and knows what questions to ask. She has really pissed me off!

Reactions: 18
im with you, all she does is party, i think now in Oz she's added some of the white snorting stuff and so even more manic than the Bali Begs.
she's been on the white stuff for years, we all seen the video from years ago of her doing it in the bathroom
---
The so called ' County star' doesn't even know who Oisin Mcconville is and his struggles with addiction just prove she knows absol Jack tit about the GAA. Addiction especially gambling is rife throughout sports in Ireland but especially the GAA, this interview was raw, open, honest and tough but it needed to be done. For sinead to dismiss the interview without even watching it proves she's an absol fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s made herself look like a right dick here. She constantly sprouts tit about things that she has absolutely no clue about or no proper training/experience but she calls out someone that has experienced and beaten a gambling addiction. If I needed help for a GA, I’d much rather get it from someone that has experienced it. The irony in her posting this.

Shes had a couple of bad periods and did a podcast sprouting some absolutely shite about the pill been the spawn of satan. I was going through a time where I was having awful heavy periods and I listened to her podcast and was aghast at what was been said. Absolutely shocking stuff for young listeners

She constantly bleats on about childhood trauma but seems to have had a reasonably good childhood.

She shites on about her endo flare ups but it’s normally a sad pic of her lying in bed for the day where everyone else has to get up and get on with things when they have a flare up. Not relatable at all.

She has done podcasts on relationships but struggles to stay in one herself due to her neediness.

The list goes on and on……

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t remember who said it but if you see the word holistic in the qualifications you can be sure they aren’t qualified.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s made herself look like a right dick here. She constantly sprouts tit about things that she has absolutely no clue about or no proper training/experience but she calls out someone that has experienced and beaten a gambling addiction. If I needed help for a GA, I’d much rather get it from someone that has experienced it. The irony in her posting this.

Shes had a couple of bad periods and did a podcast sprouting some absolutely shite about the pill been the spawn of satan. I was going through a time where I was having awful heavy periods and I listened to her podcast and was aghast at what was been said. Absolutely shocking stuff for young listeners

She constantly bleats on about childhood trauma but seems to have had a reasonably good childhood.

She shites on about her endo flare ups but it’s normally a sad pic of her lying in bed for the day where everyone else has to get up and get on with things when they have a flare up. Not relatable at all.

She has done podcasts on relationships but struggles to stay in one herself due to her neediness.

THIS!!! All of this!!!

Reactions: 4
As someone who has extreme amount of childhood trauma via both parents being alcoholics and absolutely hating each other which manifested in violence etc I'd love to know what her childhood trauma is. Or what she constitutes as childhood trauma. Probably a telling off here or there.

She still has contact with her parents and a loving home to go back to if things go south. A lot more than many of us have! Don't tell me about childhood trauma you ditzy charlatan.

Herself and Shiv O Hagan birds of a feather. It's know surprise she lies as much given who her mentor was. Two absolute bullshit con artists.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Can someone give the the spark notes on what she said about gambling addiction and Oisin Mc Conville etc? Don't know where to look

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.