Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do a GFM for a new dress for Begs?
I was literally just thinking how many more times do we have to see that dress. I’m all for rewearing clothes but come on, every second time she goes anywhere she puts on that dress!

Reactions: 3
I’m all for rewearing things but she doesn’t even wear it differently? Or accessorise it differently?
And the boots do nothing for her.

Reactions: 8
I’m all for rewearing things but she doesn’t even wear it differently? Or accessorise it differently?
And the boots do nothing for her.
She’s pretending to be younger than she is, all the young ones wear dms out with their dresses these days so she’s pretending to be gen z when she’s a 30 year old millenniual

Reactions: 5
‘When I used to restrict me self blah blah blah’…….it’s the same narrative from all the hubs now. Sinead is lucky she has good genetics and is naturally slim

Reactions: 14
I was literally just thinking how many more times do we have to see that dress. I’m all for rewearing clothes but come on, every second time she goes anywhere she puts on that dress!
and she let us know how much luggage she took with her when she went, She wears the same handful of outfits all the time. Its not like if it aint broke dont fix it, because it looks tit, black dress, black boots and over sized shirt. twit

The blur is over Kyle too. Strange. Also get some new clothes FFS. That outfit is a one time outfit not something you were rewear. You’d think she had no money
And with white crocs. Crocs are bad enough anyway but Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The absolute hack of her recently... maybe your man kegs is dragging her down but she’s certainly on a massive downhill spiral

Reactions: 16
The absolute hack of her recently... maybe your man kegs is dragging her down but she’s certainly on a massive downhill spiral
Oh my god! Great minds! I literally had the same thought today. She’s really going backwards.. and it’s just pride... Australia isn’t the experience she had initially planned or envisaged for herself. Can’t see it lasting

Reactions: 11
I'd say she had herself pictured as a baby influencer coupled up with Jack and she is dying inside that Shiv O Hagan of all people has beaten her too the mantle.

• Haha
Absolutely agree! She's acting like a student! He seems off his face and drunk a lot and he's taking her down with him, I hope he leaves for Bali soon, he turns my stomach.

I don't follow Sinead but I go into her page every now and then when I read something on here. Those drunken ramblings the other night.... Ffs! I think she gets a very easy time of it here. I would have expected a lot more threads about her by now if that's how she carries on.

Reactions: 11
Spent a couple of yesrs crying about how much she wanted to be in Australia.
Spent those years holding retreats, being very active and for the most part conscious of her health snd fitness (she still went out but had a balance between the 2).
Since being back in Australia she has lost that ambition and passion. She is living in one of the most vibrant cities in the world and she seems to have totally lost her zest. I dont get it.
Lying in the house all day on a come down. I know we all have hangover days etc but she has so much on her doorstep and she doesn't seem to make the most of it.when she's back in the derg she will be romanticising this time making out it was all amazing

Reactions: 19
I agree, she seemed so much more focused and productive when she lived in belfast even and now it seems a bit sad to watch

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.