Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: Begs settled to living with Kegs, the Ozzie dream ain’t what it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 18
remember during the lockdown she said Leo varadkar worked out at the same gym as her and she said she was gonna personally ask him to lift the lockdwon restritions and she couldn't even pronounce varadkar right, she pronounced it as Vad-ah-kurr ,simpelton

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I know not about sinead. But omg can’t help but cringe at kegs. Why can’t he decide what asthetic he wants, a few weeks ago he was at yoga/mindfulness/meditating every day following about sinead. Now he’s out partying in knickers every day. He just seems to be jumping on any and every band wagon and anyone’s coat tails he can find. He’s off to Thailand now so new personality pending

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I know not about sinead. But omg can’t help but cringe at kegs. Why can’t he decide what asthetic he wants, a few weeks ago he was at yoga/mindfulness/meditating every day following about sinead. Now he’s out partying in knickers every day. He just seems to be jumping on any and every band wagon and anyone’s coat tails he can find. He’s off to Thailand now so new personality pending
Probably off to Thailand to stick things up his bum in peace for Only Fans without the danger of the Heg lurking.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who’s this new one in the begs stories ‘Samkat?’ I feel another Lucy situation coming on here but it’s also giving off Lesbian vibes 😂 maybe she’s give up and accepted the fact that she can’t keep any man with her psycho controlling behaviour now she’ll try the opposite sex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a hidden tag for Harry Styles on ALL the stories she keeps putting his songs on. Absolute beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The samkat wan used to be in bali she is friends with shiv and the others too.

Reactions: 3
How long do we reckon the other sinead will live with begs for? Didn’t think they were as friendly she more Gemken friend?

Reactions: 2
Her excuse for not going to Gaelic training 😂😂😂😂 'coz of my endo I'm wrecked by the evening time'

Yet it doesn't stop you going out and partying in the evening!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jez seriously does she own any other clothes. How many times is she you a go for black dress and chunky boots combo

Reactions: 9
Has anyone see that Aine McGinns posts recently like ffs hunny get a grip coming on crying because she misses home and can’t afford her rent but parties like no tomorrow. Are all these people living in the real world !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.