Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the racism thing all about 🙄 think I missed that. Can someone fill me in?
Someone called her out with a load of screen grabs and quotes from her Twitter about awful comments she repeatedly made and ‘ghetto’ nicknames her and a friend had for each other etc, it’s a couple of threads back I think but there were loads of screenshots, I couldn’t believe the stuff she’d said and the stuff people were able to find on her. Genuinely didn’t think she’d be like that but then again Instagram just is an image portrayed to followers, all smoke and mirrors really

Reactions: 3
She said yesterday she had done well at school but I’m sure she said before she didn’t and failed her exams. It’s amazing how people are taken in by these that spout nonsense. That’s why I put Pat Divilly in the same category as her. He had no qualifications only a pt course from years ago then jumped on every bandwagon
yup, Pat is a bottom feeder. He preys on vulnerable people and is constantly selling selling selling. He has private Facebook groups that are for selling more to previous customers and trying to get people into selling forever living and the likes. Snake oil salesman

Reactions: 9
What does he sell that makes him bad, rarely see him on Instagram selling or promoting anything but his own product (mindfulness) he’s never flogging any kinda crap like the insta hun ( I maybe wrong)

What was the racism thing all about 🙄 think I missed that. Can someone fill me in?
If you’re wanting to find out what a crappy person she is then go back and read all the threads there it’s all documented. Not sure why someone who’s a fan of hers would come on tattle anyway. Getting sus vibes that’s it’s sinead or one of her friends lol

Reactions: 8
If you’re wanting to find out what a crappy person she is then go back and read all the threads there it’s all documented. Not sure why someone who’s a fan of hers would come on tattle anyway. Getting sus vibes that’s it’s sinead or one of her friends lol
I aint a fan of hers!! I was at the beginning and even signed up to the Braveway but slowely started to realise that she hasnt a clue what she is talking about. She was giving out really dangerous information on her "not yet" diagnosed condition. She was out partying days in a row and then complaining of being tired and bloated. This is a kick in the teeth for people who actually do have this condition and have to live with it every day. I then started to realise that she mainly just sits around most of the day doing nothing, breathing, eating and drinking and "coming on for chats" and the whole thing just got too much. Coming home from Bali business class after spending a month in a retreat was just the end of it for me. No idea how she has made her money up until now. Although i see from her upcoming retreat- she is absolutely ripping people off. No idea how these people get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure why someone who’s a fan of hers would come on tattle anyway. Getting sus vibes that’s it’s sinead or one of her friends lol
You'd be surprised. She came up in a conversation with friends at the weekend and a few follow her and said how they enjoyed her content etc. I mentioned the retreat being a pure rip-off and a con as she wasn't qualified to do any of this stuff or give any kind of counselling advice and they looked blankly at me- they had simply never looked into it much or thought about that. I think the gen pop just watch her and take her at face value- never querying what she says- which is actually pretty scary when you think about it. They all thought she was pretty fun and harmless.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What does he sell that makes him bad, rarely see him on Instagram selling or promoting anything but his own product (mindfulness) he’s never flogging any kinda crap like the insta hun ( I maybe wrong)
Isn’t that enough?! He’s promoting his nonsense forgiveness breathwork now. I would call that preying on people. Anyway back to Sinead

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey everyone, just popping in to get the low down 😂
I actually love sinead, love her podcast, think she’s great. Can someone tell me why I shouldn’t like her 😂 can’t be bothered reading through all of the forums. I appreciate so much more in life because of some of her podcasts, I’ve started therapy because of her aswel.
[/QUOTE
Much like Sinead, not arsed doing a bit of research!🤣 Well suited to following her so!
Hey everyone, just popping in to get the low down 😂
I actually love sinead, love her podcast, think she’s great. Can someone tell me why I shouldn’t like her 😂 can’t be bothered reading through all of the forums. I appreciate so much more in life because of some of her podcasts, I’ve started therapy because of her aswel.
Much like Sinead, not arsed doing a bit of research!🤣 Well suited to following her so

Reactions: 9
I aint a fan of hers!! I was at the beginning and even signed up to the Braveway but slowely started to realise that she hasnt a clue what she is talking about. She was giving out really dangerous information on her "not yet" diagnosed condition. She was out partying days in a row and then complaining of being tired and bloated. This is a kick in the teeth for people who actually do have this condition and have to live with it every day. I then started to realise that she mainly just sits around most of the day doing nothing, breathing, eating and drinking and "coming on for chats" and the whole thing just got too much. Coming home from Bali business class after spending a month in a retreat was just the end of it for me. No idea how she has made her money up until now. Although i see from her upcoming retreat- she is absolutely ripping people off. No idea how these people get away with it.
Sorry about that think I was getting you confused with the person who came on and said they loved sinead etc.
mind there’s also videos of her on this thread snorting drugs so she can’t be that into her mental healthy mindfulness meditation bull tit when she’s sniffing drugs up every weekend

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry about that think I was getting you confused with the person who came on and said they loved sinead etc.
mind there’s also videos of her on this thread snorting drugs so she can’t be that into her mental healthy mindfulness meditation bull tit when she’s sniffing drugs up every weekend
Yep maybe she wouldn't have to do all this breathing and meditating to help her anxiety if she wasn't always on a come down from the drugs!!!

Reactions: 5
So bloated and in pain but wearing size 8 jeans to a concert and drinking in the pub right now........ ok

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm cringing.. She gets free tickets to a concert and she can't even spell Ed Sheeran correctly. He is so famous how does she not know how to spell his name 😭😭
Jack spelt it wrong too. They are so dumb. Someone who is a big fan of Ed Sheeran could get those tickets. So unfair.

Edit: just realised it was Jack who spelt it wrong lmao
Him meant to be a teacher and he can't even spell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing puts me off a brand more than seeing them give 'influencers' freebies.....love a good pint of rockshore but not anymore

Reactions: 7
HOW the F did she sell 10 places on that stupid retreat? Honestly who are these stupid people buying into this???

Reactions: 6
HOW the F did she sell 10 places on that stupid retreat? Honestly who are these stupid people buying into this???
I mean, if I actually wanted to learn meditation I'd probably go to someone/somewhere with a long history? One of my colleagues is Indian and has been doing it for years and years, and teaching. She even gave us a Zoom session on it in the first lockdown, and invited some yoga guy along. But you can tell from her that she's a kind of peaceful type. Couldn't deal with having to listen to that yoke babbling on frenetically.

Reactions: 8
Nothing puts me off a brand more than seeing them give 'influencers' freebies.....love a good pint of rockshore but not anymore
I actually love the rockshore cider I think it’s so much nicer than magners but now I’ve seen they’re getting sinead to pretend to like it I’d rather not give them my business to be honest

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Going by her story one of those who bought it is another wannabe 'influencer' who is a brand ambassador for bperfect etc

I'm guna take a guess anyone affording the retreat is doing so for content and not to meditate....it'll look good for the gram

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.