Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the sums people...............2k pound by 25 people is 50k. I repeat 50k. Not so dim after all this one. Sure you could do 4 of these retreats a year and nothing else and be comfortable. That accom by the way is not a retreat villa. Its a 3 star surfer shared hotel at around 180 a head for the full week. A few cheap meals for the week and a motivational speaker or two she is looking at a 35 - 40k profit. Imagine paying 2k plus flights to do this. You could go to an all inclusive luxury hotel with some yoga classes for that price but it will sell out no doubt. Mindfulness has taken over younger woman's brains.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Just looked and the place is in the absolute middle of nowhere. Honestly if this thing sells out I will have lost all faith in humanity!!! £500 a month for 4 months is someone’s rent for the month! And then to ask to pay for your own flights and transport etc. I’ve never wanted to see something fail so much 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“What’s wrong with pat? Is their a page for him?”

Yeah I like Pat (Divilly)! Seems authentic and genuine.

wait wait wait.. yous are all talking about profit but haven’t yous forgot about the meditation training Sinead just did to train herself to be the best meditation teacher possible? The full expense of that course has definitely been added to the cost of this retreat

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know of anyone going to her other retreat? I can’t wait to hear what a tit show it is 😂 she’ll only share good feedback of course

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone, just popping in to get the low down 😂
I actually love sinead, love her podcast, think she’s great. Can someone tell me why I shouldn’t like her 😂 can’t be bothered reading through all of the forums. I appreciate so much more in life because of some of her podcasts, I’ve started therapy because of her aswel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually love sinead, love her podcast, think she’s great. Can someone tell me why I shouldn’t like her 😂 can’t be bothered reading through all of the forums. I appreciate so much more in life because of some of her podcasts, I’ve started therapy because of her aswel.
She's not unlikeable imo but she's dumb as a post and completely and utterly unqualified to be giving out health advice.

Some of the stuff she says is so wrong it's frankly dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
is that you sinead?! Hey 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean, if you love her...this might not be the thread for you. Maybe the rave section? This is more for cynics, and lots to read if you were so inclined. But whatever makes you happy.

Reactions: 13
I mean, if you love her...this might not be the thread for you. Maybe the rave section? This is more for cynics, and lots to read if you were so inclined. But whatever makes you happy.
I was about to say the same to that ‘new member’ There is plenty of scope to start a thread in the rave section. Also, If someone changed my life that profoundly, I would be invested enough to take the time to read through all of their threads.

Reactions: 19
Maybe you should start reading the threads for your 10 minutes a day morning reading. You would learn more doing that than listening to sinead.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She said yesterday she had done well at school but I’m sure she said before she didn’t and failed her exams. It’s amazing how people are taken in by these that spout nonsense. That’s why I put Pat Divilly in the same category as her. He had no qualifications only a pt course from years ago then jumped on every bandwagon

Reactions: 11
She’s a racist fraud is why xo

Reactions: 4
Dont be looking to Tattle to tell you who you should and shouldn't like lol. However, she only popped up on my radar since doing the retreats. The prices are extortionate, and unbelievably cheeky of her imo. She has left all activities vague enough in both retreats and charged through the roof. We have a huge issue with inflation at the moment, if there is a demand for retreats at this price then that will become the norm for others (it's not the norm, I've been on plenty with well established teachers who tell you exactly what you are getting each day and charge less). Also we are just out of a very tough two years. A lot of people lost their jobs, everyone's mental health has been impacted. I applaud her for taking the initiative and trying to be proactive when it comes to mental health. But 2k for a week of shared accommodation and 600 for a weekend in Donegal also shared. It shows a serious lack of awareness on her part, especially when she has been living in Bali for however long probably saving a fortune. I think she needs to price a little more fairly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No hate here but if you do love her I don’t think coming to tattle is a good shout 😂 you can read through some of the threads and maybe your opinion will change maybe it won’t but I wouldn’t be going onto this to dictate my opinion 😅 I don’t think Sinead is unlikeable either, I was a huge fan but it really really bothers me when she speaks about mental health and relationships when she isn’t qualified to. It’s not even about the piece of paper saying she’s qualified but she’s not equipped with the tools, knowledge or experience to speak on such serious topics. It’s great she inspired you to start therapy, I just wouldn’t take anyone’s opinion on a podcast or Instagram as bible unless they are a professional, that’s all! There’s also the racism which I had no clue about when I first followed her, I would hope she has changed since those posts.

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad no companies bit her juice bait 😂😂 I sound so sad going on about it but it’s frustrating seeing them look for “recommendations” that aren’t actual recommendations. Just begging 🙄

Hopefully companies are starting to see through it all

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.