Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly…. If I was on the phone saying I broke my back and I absolutely didn’t you best believe my mum would be like why are you bleeping lying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she looking for a villa for the retreat? So everyone has paid for it and she hasn’t even secured a villa? What a scam. I saw on a Q&A one day she was asked when would they know about agenda and she said ‘soon’. But obviously she needed the money coming in before it was going out. What a scam

Is she looking for a villa for the retreat? So everyone has paid for it and she hasn’t even secured a villa? What a scam. I saw on a Q&A one day she was asked when would they know about agenda and she said ‘soon’. But obviously she needed the money coming in before it was going out. What a scam
No she’s looking for a villa to take her family to. Do what everyone else does and go into a travel agents and sort it out like instead of getting everything handed to you.

Reactions: 5
Bet she was tagging that beat up bperfect lippy earlier that ‘everyone was asking for’ to try bag herself the trip to Ibiza off Brendan that gerrylavz and other bperfect ambassadors have bagged themselves 😂

Reactions: 2
So gross and sad to realise it’s her dad who’s taken the latest grid photo of her in a bikini eye bleeping the camera LOLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 Ye caught me 🙄

Call the girl out for shady stuff alright but come on, a selfie timer is kinda obvious no?! 😆🙈
She had up on the paid partnership post her dad was her photographer all week so that would mean he took the bikini shot which is just bleeping weird

Reactions: 1
Note the way she said that the holiday was the best money she ever spent. Constantly bragging. Not many people could afford to go to Vegas and spend the money that she has just spent

Reactions: 1
Note the way she said that the holiday was the best money she ever spent. Constantly bragging. Not many people could afford to go to Vegas and spend the money that she has just spent
Best money she ever spent yet is on the beg for a villa in August. The girl is a plague

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t think she’s as well off as she makes out. She never has nice clothes or anything new it’s all ugly free tit she’s been sent. After she lost her PLT retainer/ sponsorship she’s really gone downhill looks and clothes wise IMO lol. Also there’s so many good established fitness influencers in australia so good luck to her making it over there

Reactions: 6
Jayus christ 'did I just manifest Justin bieber coming to dubling coz I wore a jumper saying manifest '

No sinead a bleeping singer with a new album tend to tour, you didn't manifest them doing their bleeping job...actually so sick of her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a dose.
Take a shot every time she says something is a vibe. We’d all be shitfaced within a few stories. For someone who reads a lot, her vocabulary is very limited.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.