Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 2 grand for this retreat AND flights are separate
What planet are the people on that are paying for that
I feel so sorry for them

the other one in Donegal was crazy prices as well, wasn’t it
Some win for her - she must he making a killing

Reactions: 10
It’s 2 grand for this retreat AND flights are separate
What planet are the people on that are paying for that
I feel so sorry for them

the other one in Donegal was crazy prices as well, wasn’t it
Some win for her - she must he making a killing
I don't feel sorry for them one bit. It's plain to see this absolute charlatan hasn't a single qualification. Anyone who willingly parts with that much money without doing their due diligence is a complete idiot.

Reactions: 13
So much of what she said tonight has pissed me off.
She went on a month long retreat where she ate clean and didn’t drink and was raving about how her symptoms were much better. Few days after coming home, she’s eating tit and drinking heavily and her symptoms are back but it’s not the drink 🙄

She’s tried about 40 different things with her hair now and every new thing is the reason that it feels better 🙄

I hate the way that Sinead and siobhan say that heavy sore periods aren’t normal….for some people that is normal. But not to worry, siobhan read a book so they have all the answers.

Oh and by the way Sinead, stop putting pressure on boyfriends/partners to buy your poxy retreat. That is something that we do not want to normalise. For that money, me and my partner could get 2 weeks in the sun and that would be much better therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does gemken always answer the door with someone recording her. So glad she managed to capture that very authentic moment of receiving the hamper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who paid for the Vegas trip? Begarty went on for weeks about taking her dad away bla bla bla but the dad said in the stories 'thanks very much to mum for sending us two to Las Vegas ' ?!?

Also the whole 'not my sugar daddy" is starting to grate on me, I find it odd

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Who paid for the Vegas trip? Begarty went on for weeks about taking her dad away bla bla bla but the dad said in the stories 'thanks very much to mum for sending us two to Las Vegas ' ?!?

Also the whole 'not my sugar daddy" is starting to grate on me, I find it odd
I thought he meant, thanks to mum for sending us on without her, kind of thing. Poor man obviously feels bad his wife has been left out of it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ if she says vibe once more I will scream. How could anyone listen to her come out with that tit?

Reactions: 12
I think there fA wrong with her tbh. There was no word off what mid ulster told her?? (Less I mist it) all these blogger want something wrong with them so people will take pity and follow them. I have endo let me tell you when it hits bad last thing I would want to do it lift my phone and tell the world 🙄🙄 am not big drinker but I find after night out my endo would play up

Reactions: 11
Actually mortified for her posting that ‘not my sugar daddy’
If I saw some pretty younger girl with an older guy, I probably wouldn't really think anything about it. But if that girl was wearing a shirt saying NOT MY SUGAR DADDY and with an arrow pointing to the man, I'd think 'oh yeah, that's for sure her sugar Daddy''. :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.