Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s so attention seeking. Take a day off sinead 🙄

I don’t see why these influencers feel the need to announce their periods? Like am I just old fashioned or something that I think it’s unnecessary? I don’t understand it? Siobhan does it too! IMO It’s one step away from announcing you are going to take a shit.

Reactions: 15

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
It’s really strange. She says that the endo is really affecting her life but then won’t take some time out to have treatment
This is all for content. She’s no where near as bad as she’s making out. And the “they had a second date but I’m on hols” makes no sense, either cancel the hols or get the next date locked in. What surgery has this date or that date no others ever again after those two dates?

I doubt there ever was a surgery cos she isn’t a candidate for it and the second opinion is BS to kick the truth down the road cos she keeps getting asked about it or she’s hoping that a different doctor would operate

• Heart

Princesssun

Chatty Member
She’s a spoilt brat. I don’t know how anyone could be suffering with so much pain and all she can think about when she goes on a lovely break away is how to get a taxi to the nearest pub. She’s a con artist.

huebism

Is that the Portugal retreat in her stories atm? If so I'm embarrassed for each and every one of those gullible people that are being seen to have paid to go on it. £2500 each was it? More money than sense

I also have some magic beans and healing knicker-crystals to sell them if they want ;)
I thought the exact same… “reading time”… get to fuck… like are people fucking thick!!

• Heart
  • Haha

emmah69

She’s such a liar, there’s no fucking head of endometriosis 😂 they have contracted surgeons who work there they aren’t calling people in specifically for her surgery. Seriously I can’t handle the BS.
it’s like the work she did for the country of “Australia”… full of shite you can’t believe a word she says!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Who paid for the Vegas trip? Begarty went on for weeks about taking her dad away bla bla bla but the dad said in the stories 'thanks very much to mum for sending us two to Las Vegas ' ?!?

Also the whole 'not my sugar daddy" is starting to grate on me, I find it odd

• Wow
  • Sick
Could someone get this dose to be quiet until she gets an actual psychology qualification and practice hours with clients so she will stop using the one word she read In a book "typical avoidant behaviour".

• Haha
Was it a gift from him or did he just book it? She is rich, she wants to be in Dingle and I would feel the same.

There are plenty of places closer than what he booked, does not have to be a fancy hotel just walking distance to the main village bars and shops. I don’t want to drive 30 mins in and out of the place I wanted to stay.
It was part of her birthday present from him. Castlegregory isn’t in the sticks it has a village itself with pubs & great restaurants, beautiful beaches and lots of activities. Sorry but she’s just ungrateful 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

mcfeez

VIP Member
It’s mad how someone with very little qualifications can get people to part with their money for that ‘retreat’. There are so many at it that it’s scary
It completely makes you realise how "easily" some people can be persuaded to join cults and the like.

• Heart
  • Haha
I hope she is in for a rude ‘spiritual’ awakening when she gets dropped by “Australia” I really hope she does !! Between this scam now and the chronic illness that hasn’t been diagnosed, I’m sick of her.

no offense to anyone who knows anyone on this retreat, but very very sad lonely women it seems like. I still can’t get my head around 2500 for a retreat with a shared twin room and a shared bathroom? 😭😭😭

She constantly has the look of a woman who really doesn't buy into her daughters lifestyle/ career choices. And sees it is all for the BS it is at the expense of others, including herself.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Were the flights included in the retreat price?
No.....2500 for the accommodation and the pleasure of listening to sinead.
More money than sense obviously.
She's laughing all the way to the bank. I tried to count how many I saw in the pic of them all at tables and I think I counted around 25?? So that's £62,500. And all she has to pay for is a villa rental, mini bus hire, food?? Maybe a fee to whoever else was there speaking?
And with the feedback she gets she will jet off to Australia and repeat the same.

• Wow
  • Sad
Begarty getting an Airbnb cancelled because of the time she spent in magaluf. Why is she sharing that on IG. Makes her look even worse

• Haha

Blocked

Easy to write off €1000 to charity when you are charging £2000 for a meditation retreat in Portugal.

What qualification does this one have that allows her to safely guide people to ‘release built up emotions through mediation and goal setting?’

Another dangerous prick like her buddy Becca the CBT practitioner

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed Jack hasn’t been on the scene since kerry? She hasn’t answered any questions about him, she’s had the surgery, posted about Australia and no mention of him. I smell another breakup between them
Yep, I mentioned it a few pages back. He's been noticeably absent. If he's any sense he dumped her after her selfish strop over the accommodation. There HAD to be a final straw as she always makes utter shit of him, his career, his friends etc.