Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
I’m not sineads biggest fan but I really can’t agree with yous on the whole holiday scandal.. she either cancelled her holiday and lost her money or she postponed the surgery, I think she made the sensible choice. If she cancelled on the holiday yous would all say she did the wrong thing doing that too, at least make your criticisms make sense 🙄
This is the same holiday that the air bnb cancelled on her, she went on to the gram to beg for a place to stay, so going by the timeline the only money at that point she would have lost is the flight !!!
I'm sorry but that whole comment sne made smacked of I'm privileged and I can do what I want.
Anyone going through the NHS would not have had an option to cancel surgery coz they would have went down the waiting lists.
Don't forget sinead yapped when they first moved her surgery, that she needed it ASAP due to all her pain so it seems stupid to cancel a surgery date for one of her many fucking holidays

Reactions: 15

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
See GemKen is back in Dublin :rolleyes: they will be 2 sickening doses of shite when they get together and for Tomorrowland:sick:

Also is it just me or does it look like Gem has photoshopped the pic of herself outside? The cobbles look wonky and her oversized shirt seems more…fitted. She’s tiny really so I don’t know why she would feel the need to? But definitely looks altered?
She’s wearing her pyjamas for one.

Also let this be know she’ll wear the tiniest outfit with her whole belly out during this festival she’s going to but now she’s making videos saying she’s gona be so flared up and her stomachs gonna be sooooo bloated. I have never seen someone lie as much as this girl honesty. Pathological liar

lmo89

Wonder if she's starting to resent him? They've spent a lot of time apart recently with her galavanting and him on the Shetland Islands? Although isn't his degree her ticket to Australia?
I wondered this too. She gives the impression jack is starting to give her the ick. Incidents like the dingle hotel just shout that she wants a man not an immature boy. She didnt seem to miss him much when he was away, barely any mention of him at all and all over the place living her best life. I feel sorry for jack he looks like he tries his best for her but his best isn’t good enough for sinead.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Jayus christ 'did I just manifest Justin bieber coming to dubling coz I wore a jumper saying manifest '

No sinead a fucking singer with a new album tend to tour, you didn't manifest them doing their fucking job...actually so sick of her

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Lads I absolutely love the Irish accent and how lyrical (to my ears) it sounds but I do sometimes struggle to understand when people speak fast. Is that my issue with her accent? Or does she just have a bit of a weird hybrid accent?!
I find she deliberately puts on a much stronger accent when she is upping her conwoman game or when she's talking about something she is in no way qualified to give advice about.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I’m australian and I’d never heard of like yoga retreats in the forest handing in your phone and shamans etc it was just interesting to me there were a lot of Irish girls in the crowd at this show that said they’d partaken that’s all I’m saying. I don’t know if most of the girls on sineads retreat are Irish
I'm from down the road from Sinead and believe me I'd never heard about them either and I can't believe anyone falls for her nonsense. They don't even look like really young women either. I can only presume they are desperate for help and will try anything.

No time to endo/adeno this week folks.. too busy trying to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes! 🙄 even the way she was carrying on her stories.. « off to make lunch, wish me luck « if I was paying 2500 for a retreat and I saw the organisers carrying on like that.. I’d be pulling out and demanding a refund.😳😳 so unprofessional.

Fair enough if you want to scam people with more money then sense, but she will be on preaching to world about it what a business woman she is 🙄 and how the crystals in her knickers helped her manifest/manipulate it

• Haha

caitlin_11

I hateeee how people say ‘writ’ instead of wrote, like no writ isn’t a word Sinead babe. Never was and never will be. You’d think with all this reading she has done she would know basic English

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
She will / should get a discharge summary letter leaving today for her GP like 99% of people. If there’s any truth in her having endo she will show where it says that. She had already diagnosed herself so much she was never going to confess it isn’t endo anyway!

Saltyshaker

Is it just me or is sinead trying to ‘become’ her diagnosis? Just watched her stories about how she can’t wear jeans or entertain jack…..

she was fine in Bali?

• Heart

Snowjoke

VIP Member
She once said people manifest their own cancer so I honestly don’t know why 1) she hasn’t been cancelled for that alone and 2) why people actually listen to anything she has to say

• Heart

Swordshead

Is this thread broken or something? How come no one has posted about Sinéad’s MP gear?no posts since Sunday afternoon. Seems to be all talk about Siobhan OH over on her thread! I wonder is Sinead starting to become a bit irrelevant?!
I think it's because the Photoshopping hasn't been as drastic with her. It's a boring announcement from both of them but the PS was shocking for SOH. It's the fact they've so over altered Siobhan's face that gets me the most. MP as company though come across like the Emma mattress, Spotlight... constantly discounted/on sale. No genuine brand loyalty. Bought a mattress recently and purposely didn't buy an Emma as several friends have sent them back. The fact SOH says one thing but does the exact opposite is also what drives people mad. She hates a filter, yet she's entirely unrecognisable in those MP pics. She also said tonight she didn't think they were that altered. She's bizarre.

Sinead, as mad as she is, is trying to carve out a different route for herself. Difficult to do in Insta-land. Both are charlatans but SOH comes across much worse.

Last edited:
Seriously what the fuck was up with her this weekend? If she was in Inch or Castlegregory, it wouldn't matter, they have the most beautiful beaches there, plenty of surfing, paddle boarding etc etc and she didn't show a single fucking picture of anything or anywhere, very limited content considering all she kept banging on about is how she's always wanted to go to Dingle. I get it he booked the wrong place, a friend of mine did the same thing recently when going there but Jesus you'd make the most of it no matter where you were, anywhere is west Kerry is beautiful, I'm originally from there so I'd know but seriously I'm so surprised by her blatant lack of interest in being there.