Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G+T

VIP Member
So bloated and in pain but wearing size 8 jeans to a concert and drinking in the pub right now........ ok

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
No offence but a simple Irish guy who just wants a teaching job and a few pints at home on the weekend in Ireland is always going to be a terrible match for an Insta hun blag anyways, I’m so shocked they spent this long together LOL

I secretly hope he goes to australia alone LOL. God now they’ve split we have to put up with a thirty year old videoing herself doing the walk of shame in guys clothing 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow

mcsparkle12

If I got offered a surgery date not even my own wedding would take priority. That's what it's like when chronic pain and illness rules your life and you don't have the luxury of living the lazy influencer lifestyle - you are trying to manage the pain whilst working a 9-5 and raising a family...if her pain is as bad as she makes out then she wouldn't have cancelled. period. (pun intended)

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I want to report her to someone too honestly. I cannot believe the shit she gets away with.
The best thing happened when she was exposed as being a racist was PLT dropped her immediately and that would’ve been a good chunk of her earnings and clothing retainer. I CANNOT believe people take health and well-being advice off a girl who snorts drugs and drinks like a fish, two of the most detrimental things to your Mental health

He probably doesn't want to go. Just wants to be at home, playing ball, going out with the lads afterwards nice and quietly and not have his whole life used as Instagram content.

Could you blame him really.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Ngl, regardless of what she's done in her younger years, she's doing amazing now and those ladies do look happy and healthy after their retreat!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ah man I needed a laugh today thank you.
Course sinead looks healthy coz she is altho she will have you believe she's the sickess person to walk God's green earth.....all part of the con but sure you keep believing everything she says/does, more fool you

• Haha

Winceywoo

My guilty pleasure is Love Island and love listening to My Pod on Paper aftermath daily on my walk (hilarious!)
But having to endure Sinead as a special guest after last nights episode on it I felt like ripping my ears off! Not an ounce of craic, psycho analysing and making excuses for all the men when the girl hasn't a screed of a qualification in the area, god she's some dose!🙈

Who is this Lucy one? I just looked at her for the first time this morning. She screams immature/ young (worse than Sinead) with the suggestions for lunch for "me and Sinead" and the hand covering her mouth screams insecurity.
Just checked back there and she has since gone on private :oops:

*Edited because I did my mother on it and called Lucy, "Lisa" 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:
Nice to see the 2 of them are keeping up to date with tattle

• Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
She only went in at 5pm of course she’s staying over. She’s making it out like her surgery was so bad she had to stay in.

• Haha

Moby_dick

Is this thread broken or something? How come no one has posted about Sinéad’s MP gear?no posts since Sunday afternoon. Seems to be all talk about Siobhan OH over on her thread! I wonder is Sinead starting to become a bit irrelevant?!

• Haha
Oh dear 😬... can’t say I’m one bit surprised though! She was milking this “I’m a relationship expert now I got myself a boyfriend” and she couldn’t see that they were a mismatch? And their life plans were never going to align? She would have done better not to waste her time after he cheated but suppose she needed the content. Most women in their 30/s have enough life experience to know better. She is going to be the break up expert now and will milk this too! But has to get all she can out of the endo/adeno/laparoscopy (whatever she calls it) first!

yeoooo

I think we can deduce from these stories tonight that there is absolutely fuck all wrong with Sinead. Other than being desperate for attention and self promotion that is
million per cent ❤❤

i have endo and adeno too (quite significant and they term it stage 4 but i hate that reference as it reminds me of those suffering with cancer - god bless them all) - no way would a crystal down my pants help nor would i ever wear that etc! 🥴🧐

i personally believe its a load of crap to flog her meditation shite - or she isnt as baf as she makes outb 😡

from my knowledge - she could go on prostrap or other menopausal type meds to control any symptoms - if she had anything - its a common treatment plan though granted not for everyone but that blade wouldnt stop sharing information online for anyone!

sinead - love - i would have cancelled my own wedding to have got a diagnosis or treatment - if you are truly suffering you would too. to be honest? i call absolute BS

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Ah he should be okay, think there is a shortage of teachers which should work in his favour
He’s going on to Oz sure. The opportunities out there for him will be endless. If he gets into teaching properly he could easily see himself with PR which is what sinead would have been clinging on to. Wait and see him make something of himself out there and she will be a nobody :ROFLMAO:

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
A SILENCE DAY!!!!!!!?????? I can do that in my own house when my bf pisses me off.

I can’t believe who these idiots are who have paid for this. No offence to Irish people but I do think it’s an Irish thing to believe in all this crap: went to a comedy show on the weekend and the girl was Irish and went on some spiritual retreat with a shaman and there were Irish girls in the audience who had done the same
I'm irish and tbf I don't know a single person who would fall for this guff

• Heart
Does she not have any other jackets to wear apart from that grey blazer my god sick of seeing it
I really don’t like it. It looks massive on her too. Just reminds me of being a first year at secondary school wearing a huge blazer that you need about 4 years to grow in to 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
I don’t have endometriosis thank god but I have PCOS (well I don’t anymore I had a hysterectomy!) but my best pal has PCOS and endo. We went to college with a girl like Sinead, self diagnosed endo an excuse for hangovers, come downs, laziness - it never showed up for holidays or college balls. We just to call her :
Endo-meet-you-when-you’re-ready 🤣

• Haha
'I haven't had alot of me time' is she actually for real?! At a time when people are working themselves sick just to keep the electric going she's been swanning about here there and everywhere enjoying the finer things while lying through her teeth about this 'surgery ' . I'd say those who actually have the illness would have jumped at 2/3 appointments to get it sorted.....nope not begarty
I’m going through some awful issues with my womb at the minute and I’m waiting on an appointment with the consultant. If I was called tomorrow and they said they were going to take my womb, I’d be in like a shot because my life is on hold at the minute. It sickens me that she ‘supposedly’ had these appointments and she’s turning them down or putting them off because she is busy

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
What in the actual toilet roll dolly is this MONSTROSITY sinead hegarty is wearing. Reminds me of billi mucklowe bridesmaids dresses that were slated everywhere oh my she has to be trolling us with this outfit hun you’re THIRTY

Hahahahhahahhhah guys I cannot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15