Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossqueen1989

I've seen him in the pub on a night out and he just seems a typical young lad. Immature!!
If he was my brother I would be preaching in his ear to catch himself on, boys take longer to mature but she is making a show of him on her account! She should know what’s on the internet can be very damaging to his reputation as a teacher

Reactions: 13
OMG so she’s saying the head of endometriosis Ireland remote is coming especially to operate on her? There is no head of endometriosis remote Ireland. All their surgeons are contracted and rotate.

She then said the doctor said: “worst case scenario we will just untie your tubes and sew you up?” More lies. How terrifying for any young girl going for this op to hear her say something so crazy.

The look of sheer delight on her face in the stories as she lies and lies and lies. She can’t hide the smirk as she’s getting attention. The tattooed on long, crooked eye brows. She looks absolutely insane.

She will be arriving into a hospital with a camera to Vlog the whole thing. She’s so vile and such a dangerous person. That clinic should see the tags and pull her up on ALL the misinformation she is spreading.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Blocked

And also the accommodation are little villa/hostel type things that sleep 10 people in twin rooms with a shared bathroom for everyone! Yikes

• Wow
  • Haha

Mindyourown1212

Very telling her brother would have the child christened today, while she is away. And this trip was booked ages! I wouldn't be impressed if any of my siblings done that!

• Wow

Londoncailín

VIP Member
It’s 2 grand for this retreat AND flights are separate
What planet are the people on that are paying for that
I feel so sorry for them

the other one in Donegal was crazy prices as well, wasn’t it
Some win for her - she must he making a killing
I don't feel sorry for them one bit. It's plain to see this absolute charlatan hasn't a single qualification. Anyone who willingly parts with that much money without doing their due diligence is a complete idiot.

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
I can’t listen to her when she speaks on her story so would struggle on a podcast. Jack isn’t wise either going out with her. She has everything out in public about relationship. She is tough work I’d imagine as everything is for the gram
I just like podcasts but struggle to find podcasters that I enjoy listening to 🤣 don't get me wrong she chats a lot of 💩 and I can't always last a full episode of hers.

Yesterday hers in particular was talking about how much she loves to treat jack and giving him shit for not treating her enough (she wants flowers every week) and him not telling her she's beautiful enough. But she then goes onto how she does nice things for him because they'll come back to her. And that's apparently how ✨💫 manifesting ✨💫 works. Surely doing something nice for someone should be a selfless act. After this retreat I think she's either been brainwashed a bit or she's always been batshit crazy. If I was jack is be running.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clangers2

VIP Member
And I feel bad saying this cause he's a grand lad and all but he seems very very immature and clueless
He seems like an annoying little brother

• Heart

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
It was mentioned here that the brother doesn’t bother with her & she doesn’t see much of them & the baby. Suddenly 2 pictures of the baby are in her August photo dump 🤣
Hi Sinead 👋

• Haha

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
I’m australian and I’d never heard of like yoga retreats in the forest handing in your phone and shamans etc it was just interesting to me there were a lot of Irish girls in the crowd at this show that said they’d partaken that’s all I’m saying. I don’t know if most of the girls on sineads retreat are Irish
I have family in Aus (they are also Aussie) and one of my cousins is big into Ayahuasca and Magic Mushroom retreats. She says everyone is mad for hallucinogenics at the moment. They're in Perth.

Edited to add that she also told me that there's always loads of Irish on the retreats. So maybe you're right! We're probably all on a big come down after breaking from the Catholiic Church but are still looking for something spiritual. :LOL:

• Haha
Is it just me or is there something a bit stalkery about her roommate? Sinead has no pics of them on her grid and her roommate gushes about her constantly

• Haha

littledrunkgirl

Maybe they're all mothers to young children....believe me there's days I'd pay a million quid to have complete silence 😂😂😂😂
I’ve two little ones and I would definitely love silence for a day…or a half an hour. I just couldn’t line Sinead’s pocket to do it. Now I’m off to cry in my car alone for a few minutes. I’m sure some influencer could come up with an expensive retreat and charge me for it. (Car not included in the price of the retreat)

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she actually tried to convince people that meditating stopped her flare up
There are some vulnerable women out there that would take such advice on board including the 'pill isn't good for you' stuff. It makes me so angry that someone would take advantage of someone's health just so she can make money to feed her bullshit lifestyle. It's why I hate 'influencers' they don't care for you only how much you can line their pocket

• Heart

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
This, so fucking much. I moved to America on my own had absolutely no one I could steal clothes from for interviews/work had to wear the same clothes sometimes for days on end, washed myself in train station bathrooms slept rough more times than I could count dodging cops and criminals constantly afraid sleeping less than two hours a night with a weapon always close to hand before I found my feet but she coasts through life on the back of her looks and acts like she suffered, she has no idea what it's like for most people.
You're a survivor, she's a freeloader

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
A SILENCE DAY!!!!!!!?????? I can do that in my own house when my bf pisses me off.

I can’t believe who these idiots are who have paid for this. No offence to Irish people but I do think it’s an Irish thing to believe in all this crap: went to a comedy show on the weekend and the girl was Irish and went on some spiritual retreat with a shaman and there were Irish girls in the audience who had done the same

• Haha