Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Hey everyone, just popping in to get the low down 😂
I actually love sinead, love her podcast, think she’s great. Can someone tell me why I shouldn’t like her 😂 can’t be bothered reading through all of the forums. I appreciate so much more in life because of some of her podcasts, I’ve started therapy because of her aswel.
Dont be looking to Tattle to tell you who you should and shouldn't like lol. However, she only popped up on my radar since doing the retreats. The prices are extortionate, and unbelievably cheeky of her imo. She has left all activities vague enough in both retreats and charged through the roof. We have a huge issue with inflation at the moment, if there is a demand for retreats at this price then that will become the norm for others (it's not the norm, I've been on plenty with well established teachers who tell you exactly what you are getting each day and charge less). Also we are just out of a very tough two years. A lot of people lost their jobs, everyone's mental health has been impacted. I applaud her for taking the initiative and trying to be proactive when it comes to mental health. But 2k for a week of shared accommodation and 600 for a weekend in Donegal also shared. It shows a serious lack of awareness on her part, especially when she has been living in Bali for however long probably saving a fortune. I think she needs to price a little more fairly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Snowjoke

VIP Member
You have to have the explorative surgery to be able to officially diagnose it…. the fact that she can basically go on holiday whenever she wants and she won’t go to the second apt they’ve offered shows she’s obv not as bad as she’s making out. She would do anything for content

BorderHopper

Do you think Jeff Bezos purposely loses money because of how rich he is? Why doesn’t he pay for a bungee jump in Galway and not show up then? Cus he absolutely has enough money to do that so I don’t see why he wouldn’t??
if she needed to cancel her place on the holiday her travel insurance would have covered it because she had to stay due to medical reasons and surgery. It’s just another lie and distraction from the actual fact there’s nothing seriously wrong

Siobs

VIP Member
One mine she’s crippled with pain the next she’s out messing & laughing. Very hard to believe that she actually suffers

Reactions: 13

smurphette

VIP Member
Hey everyone, just popping in to get the low down 😂
I actually love sinead, love her podcast, think she’s great. Can someone tell me why I shouldn’t like her 😂 can’t be bothered reading through all of the forums. I appreciate so much more in life because of some of her podcasts, I’ve started therapy because of her aswel.
I mean, if you love her...this might not be the thread for you. Maybe the rave section? This is more for cynics, and lots to read if you were so inclined. But whatever makes you happy.

So they’re just out for the one drink tonight as they want to go paddle boarding tomorrow. So what was all the bloody drama about not staying in Dingle for! She’d make drama out of a spider crawling up a wall 🙈

• Haha
Sineads mam doesn't even like her
Jesus 👀👀👀 I know someone mentioned this on tattle last week but the fact that it’s true has me shook!!!

Her only brother had his daughters christening the exact sunday she got back from Portugal. She wasn’t even present at her first and only nieces christening????????

I knew she was only ever allowed to see the baby while it was at her mother’s house (I heard that from someone who knows them well). I also hear the brother apparently wants nothing to do with her.

But in what world would you book your first child’s christening so your only sister can’t attend? Why? Why would her mum and Dad allow him to do that. He clearly doesn’t want her having anything to do with his daughter.

Sinead was hanging around Portugal all day Sunday having meals with that Kyle fella debating going to Paris. The retreat was over in the morning. I thought at the time, she seemed like was trying to kill time. She could have flown home for it if she had been invited.

There is something really really bad about Sinead that those who know her best (her old friends and her own brother) cannot stomach. None of them want anything to do with her. She’s fooling strangers online but those who know her, know she’s a con artist. I would almost feel bad for her if I didn’t undertand where they were coming from.

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s a disgrace. I was 👌🏼 close to messaging her today after seeing her stories. I actually think her behaviour is just for attention, attention that she never got from her mother growing up. Wonder will she pyscho-analyse that.🙄

“Poor me I have chronic illness”. Such spoof. She also said in her coffee thoughts “it is a good excuse...” or did I misinterpret that? But I have no doubt she is now using this that as an excuse to justify her flakiness or laziness. She’s all short corners this one. Won’t go get an accreditated qualification is an example. Scamming her way through life.

My heart ♥ is with anyone suffering with endometriosis or adenomyosis having watch this idiot looking for attention online. She’s an actual clown.

• Heart

watermelon

All that fuss to move to Dingle for one night?
And no sign of the free paddle boards being used..strange!
A long 6 hour journey home with plenty of time to reflect😂😂

• Haha

BigbadLc

I’ve just actually had a nosey on that girls page & watched her highlight about her endo/pcos and my heart goes out to her 🥺 when your diagnosed with endo it’s not just endo/pain there’s soo much more than comes with it .. mood wings, fertility, hair loss, fatigue, depression/anxiety etc. Then you see someone like Sinead coming on saying Meditation and crystals down your knickers helps, talk about insulting 😡 she is pushing all this “manifesting and meditation” shite to help with chronic illness which is so harmful & dangerous!! Yes meditation can be helpful to people going through certain things but I’ll tell ya this - it 100000% would not work for an endo flare up, you’d be writhing around in pain literally not a hope in hell if you were having a genuine flare would you be able to even think about meditating. Funny how she didn’t have one flare when she was over at Tomorrowland drinking & probably eatting shite. If anything this is what would cause me to flare - travelling, not enough sleep, alcohol and poor food choices. She simply has Endo/Adeno whenever it suits her 🥲
There’s another girl on insta Olivia mcveigh who talks a bit about her endo and is being put into a medically induced menopause to help deal with the effects. Can you imagine if Sinead was genuine and had to deal with that shit!? Infuriating.

• Heart