Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiktoklurker

Her back quickly healed up seen on a few private insta from todays event she was moving freely in all directions, and someone advising diazepam for spasms 🤦🏻‍♀️ Highly addictive how could she even get her hands on that of a Sunday morning?

🙈 Dealers deal diazepam also, probably from her big bro - isn’t is scandal that he’s a druggie

Reactions: 1

smurphette

VIP Member
Private healthcare for certain sectors has backlogs as well atm, could be cancelled for something more urget. I had a private consult for dermatology in Belfast recently and still had to wait 2/3 months for the appointment.
Could definitely understand that, unfortunately. Huge backlogs in the NHS have also meant more people than ever going private... including for cancer treatment. Finite capacity and her kind of case could easily get bumped for something more time critical (even though it's all time critical when we're the patient!)

Properly diagnosed with extensive endo, not Dr Google. Only real treatment is laparoscopic surgery to remove it. BUT it can grow back. I’m feeling heaps better now it’s gone and I’d get the surgery again in a few years if I needed it. Diet and all she’s talking about did nothing for endo for me.
Thank you for the reply. Is surgery only considered is really bad cases or is it standard treatment? I’m glad your doing better and the surgery improved your life

smurphette

VIP Member
What's mossanite ? I've never heard of it. Is it an expensive diamond?

This is what Google threw up.
And diamond substitutes are popular because they're cheaper...

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
😂 Ye caught me 🙄

Call the girl out for shady stuff alright but come on, a selfie timer is kinda obvious no?! 😆🙈
She had up on the paid partnership post her dad was her photographer all week so that would mean he took the bikini shot which is just fucking weird

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Her back quickly healed up seen on a few private insta from todays event she was moving freely in all directions, and someone advising diazepam for spasms 🤦🏻‍♀️ Highly addictive how could she even get her hands on that of a Sunday morning?
More than likely healed up as she’s getting paid a fortune to speak at the event 🙄🙄

gossqueen1989

Nothing to feel sorry for, he loved the attention and the freebies at the start..Id say her demands scared him but I'd not he would have been happy to reap the benefits and freebies
You are probably right but he will be paying now can’t see many girls going there

queenbees

VIP Member
But didn't it come out that she didn't actually buy it. the Ma paid for it? She said it during a story and the Mum shouted something like 'you did in your shite buy it, you're all talk' or similar? 😂
ohhhh did she😂😂😂 caught out again so

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Lads I absolutely love the Irish accent and how lyrical (to my ears) it sounds but I do sometimes struggle to understand when people speak fast. Is that my issue with her accent? Or does she just have a bit of a weird hybrid accent?!