Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
What’s the story with the tranquility rings ? Can someone explain ? Like how can she charge for them ?
What do you mean how can she charge for them? She has got the jewellery company to design and make her range of rings and she promotes/sells them. It's a source of income for her.

swampdonkey22

What does he sell that makes him bad, rarely see him on Instagram selling or promoting anything but his own product (mindfulness) he’s never flogging any kinda crap like the insta hun ( I maybe wrong)

MaryJones1

Sorry for any confusion , she had been mentioned here before. I'll try to set up a new page

Sorry for any confusion , she had been mentioned here before. I'll try to set up a new page
Sorry no clue how to set up a thread

Last edited:

gshsbejsnwj

I only got that screenshot of it
I’m not sineads biggest fan but I really can’t agree with yous on the whole holiday scandal.. she either cancelled her holiday and lost her money or she postponed the surgery, I think she made the sensible choice. If she cancelled on the holiday yous would all say she did the wrong thing doing that too, at least make your criticisms make sense 🙄

queenbees

VIP Member
Yeah it was inch beach! He obviously picked there for a reason as they packed paddle boards etc. I’m sure he thought it would be nice to wake up and enjoy time at the beach then travel in and out of dingle. Clearly not good enough, I could never make such a song and dance about a gift someone gave to me. She should be grateful she even has a boyfriend the way she gets on. Getting on like this is exactly how she lost her last one.

And to be honest, they should have stayed split up when he cheated on her with thon from the Moy. I think she’s using him for a right to stay in Australia like others have mentioned tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️
has he cheated again or was this the first time?

Saltyshaker

Yes it’s really odd. I find her so odd in general. How has she got a flat in Belfast with furniture etc already? And short term. How is she affording it as well as business class flights home and bringing her dad to Vegas. It’s just baffling to me.
She’s doing a flat share in belfast