Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcfeez

VIP Member
Private healthcare for certain sectors has backlogs as well atm, could be cancelled for something more urget. I had a private consult for dermatology in Belfast recently and still had to wait 2/3 months for the appointment.

Reactions: 1

irishnosebag

VIP Member
She doesn’t have her own thread but she has been mentioned on NIinfluencers a bit. Could do with her own thread but she might take another break then due to bullying and sure there would be nothing to talk about

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Why can’t Sinead manifest Gemma’s stye away from her eye instead of running round the country looking for cures? Or better yet…why doesn’t she just let it run it’s course :rolleyes:
Its just another drama and content for the gram.....the actual cure for stye in the eye is to take anyones wedding ring and make a sign of the cross at the stye so I don't know why she made up this whole 'we have to go to a widows house' stuff

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Why is she and her pal wearing gym gear and drinking protein shakes to go to a pottery painting place? 😂 also the full face of makeup whenever she’s working out is insane

Clangers2

VIP Member
This is exactly what I thought, he seems like a complete immature incompetent fool, he is a typical lad in his early/mid 20's she is wayyyyyyy too savvy for him it'll never last
ETA I just typed dingle into air bnb and loads places came up for this weekend

Majella91

I briefly joined her live there and noticed she avoided answering a few comments about whether Jack was going to OZ. Haven’t heard much about him since the surgery really…
He’s working off shore isn’t he saving up for the oz trip?

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
She was named threads ago but admin removed. Everyone in Tyrone area knows who she is. She’s from the Moy. It wasn’t just a kiss allegedly, they were back at a house as well. She did follow Sinead. Another rumour I heard was an after party situation with him allegedly sleeping in a bed with a girl. Sinead was calling him off the hook and he said his phone died and was missing until the next afternoon. Not sure what if anything happened there but he was in a bed beside a girl full drunk. He’s an easy target when he’s drunk allegedly. He’s an absolute mess and a randy one (in the way 18 year old boys are). Yuck.

I also hear his sisters apparently really really hate her now. The family aren’t happy. They are a respectable very close family. She used to use inside and outside their home for content. Even records his family when they didn’t agree to be posted. That’s all totally stopped now. I don’t blame them one bit. If a school Googles Jack and reads tattle he’ll never get a full time job working with children. Think about that from his family’s perspective. Sinead had no respect for that.

Sinead knows she’s unskilled with zero qualifications.Jack will be able to get a visa if he gets a teaching job in Oz and she’ll go de facto on that. She has a one year visa left. She could pay for a student visa of she goes back to study but again, that has a shelf life. She’s utterly desperate. All the crying about Australia borders closing, they’ve been open since Feb. Here she is hanging about home like a bad smell not going to Oz until October now. Meanwhile Jack leaves her behind to go do his own thing. She’s doing the thing she preaches not to do IMO (hang around for a boyfriend to go travelling).

I will be surprised if she even gets into Australia again TBH. All her racist background/online attacks is exactly the type of thing you can raise with Australian immigration on their anonymous online form. It’s a section called character concerns of a visa holder. Also the shoplifting and the drug taking in Australia, if that’s all known about her visa will be cancelled. In addition to all of this, she’s saying she has all these serious health conditions. Again all this affects your ability to get or keep a visa. A full medical is required if you want to stay in Australia. You have to disclose all of it. I bet she hasn’t updated her health status to alert Australia she’s arriving in “chronic bad health”. If someone lets Australian immigration know all of this she will 100% be turned back when she lands IMO. She’s pissing so many people off now (with her fraudelent statements in relation to having endo when she hasn’t even been diagnosed). I would not be surprised if 100s of people are reporting her. Australian immigration do not mess around.
What racist attacks? Haven’t followed her for long. Don’t know much about her background?is she moving to Oz?

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Yes it’s really odd. I find her so odd in general. How has she got a flat in Belfast with furniture etc already? And short term. How is she affording it as well as business class flights home and bringing her dad to Vegas. It’s just baffling to me.