Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Looks like you’re right they aren’t following each other anymore so they must have broken up! I wondered why she went so quiet
She said it was because she was getting bullied and verbally attacked on nights out. But didn’t she say that James was applying for PR off her visa? Wonder if they are still together

queenbees

VIP Member
Anyone from her area at home knows her as a village idiot type. Her “best” friends and brother etc want nothing to do with her really. That’s why she spends all her time at home with random small time insta people in belfast. Not one friend has ever had her as bridesmaid or god-mother. Her own brother has nothing to do with her day to day and I hear she is very restricted when it comes to contact with the baby neice, Fiadh. No god mother role for her. She only sees the baby when they take it to her mums. They have banned her from posting anything about Fiadh or them (since she used their wedding for content and the endless rumours that resulted from that).
She is a nutwang. Is she actually not allowed to see the niece?! Why does her mam and dad feed into all this

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
“What’s wrong with pat? Is their a page for him?”

Yeah I like Pat (Divilly)! Seems authentic and genuine.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Is she looking for a villa for the retreat? So everyone has paid for it and she hasn’t even secured a villa? What a scam. I saw on a Q&A one day she was asked when would they know about agenda and she said ‘soon’. But obviously she needed the money coming in before it was going out. What a scam

gshsbejsnwj

The facts are she’s actually not been medically diagnosed with anything. She can’t even take the time to learn how to pronounce this so called condition she has? She’s now trying to monetise and make all her content about this illness. She goes on about how she’s so impacted but we contionoustly see her drinking and in the smallest outfits, she’s a liar and a fraud. She was the one posting about how she postponed her surgery so I think we’re allowed to get opinions about it.
Me personally I would prioritise surgery if I was in that much pain over a holiday but hey that’s just me. Even if I lost my money for my trip

YES! You get it!!!! and if she’s as rich as she makes out she wouldn’t care about losing her money. Remember when she claimed to have accidentally given the tax man 30,000 or something haha.
Do you think Jeff Bezos purposely loses money because of how rich he is? Why doesn’t he pay for a bungee jump in Galway and not show up then? Cus he absolutely has enough money to do that so I don’t see why he wouldn’t??