Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siobs

VIP Member
Christ now she’s promoting that other fake Pat Divilly. Did her symptoms come on all of a sudden?

Reactions: 1
What on earth was that YouTube vlog! The incoherent rambling, she can’t even pronounce laparoscopy.
I think she thinks/thought it was all fun and games self diagnosing (now she’s getting surgery it’s a big deal - she will definitely try spin it and use it for content) only thing on her brain at the moment. she’s so insensitive the way she flits between poor me and the “pelvic” condition vs. out on the piss?

Omg why did she post what Jack said to thousands of followers!?🙈🙈 surely he works with women who are more than likely going to see this & take offence to it. Also very offensive to mothers who have had a c-section, adopted, fostered, lost children during child birth. Very insensitive thing to say, should definitely be removed.
Because she is a dope and will do anything for engagement

G+T

VIP Member
Sorry if this sounds disrespectful but did the friend die of suicide or accidentally I'm not aware of the story. Just wondering

irishnosebag

VIP Member
She still has a one year visa left, after that if she doesn't get devacto on his or sponsored I'd say she'll go down the student visa route.
Student visa is very expensive and you can only work a certain amount of hours. I wonder how she’s gona work out there I don’t think you can be ‘self employed’ on a work & holiday visa? :unsure:

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
It’s actually shocking she gets money off the government for her scamming View attachment 1493681
Whatttt really? Please don't tell me this "business" was government funded? Surely if she's fucking off to Australia they'd be less likely to grant any of this Instagram bullshit. I would of thought these business grants are for people who genuinely don't have much. I'm not local kinda confused.

Tattyirish

Doss anyone have a link for her short lived stint in love island? I know it's been in previous threads but can't source

gossqueen1989

I’m not sure how I feel about only just Lucy latest story with a zoomed in picture of a guy 😕 surely she doesn’t need to comment on him kina makes me feel bad for him

I'm going to take a stab at the dark and say she got the cheap stuff from China and its stuck in customs.
Probably spot on with that!! 😂😂 but how do they get them released? I understood (and I’m probably wrong, I really have no idea) but you just go to the airport complete all the paperwork (plus pay the customs) and off you pop?

queenbees

VIP Member
Wait Sinead cheated too? Thought it was just Jack. Also yes they have to have broken up. He is home this weekend after two weeks of work away and shes in the Derg he didn’t visit her or send flowers, his visa got granted for Aus and he didn’t even tag her so he must be going it alone or just going out together as friends but the whole thing is definitely off at the moment.
I didn’t know Sinead cheated👀👀

There may be a chance they did comment on Sineads fertility. I have PCOS - I know it’s not endo but I have had doctors in both Ireland and Oz comment on my fertility and that I ‘should be fine’, or may need a little assistance but that my scans were not ‘bad’. They have always said it’s hard to know unto I try but that my results looked promising.
And I have recently had a baby so they were correct.
Although I have an issue with her lies and misinformation and being a bit of a dick about everything 😂

queenbees

VIP Member
They didn’t at the start remember. The mam completely disregarded her as still being a total loser. BUT now she’s buying cheap holidays and things for them they seem happy enough to be used as content. She’s TOTALLY trying to buy their affection and approval. Seems to be working for the mam
i wasn’t a day one of her only but yeah she seems to buy a lot of things for the pair of them and taking them places. I remember last year for the mams bday she told her she wanted a new sofa and she went and bought it for her😂

HarlettOScara

The Racing Green hospitality is well over a grand for Silverstone - not out of cash.
Seriously? It’s several years since I’ve been to a Grand Prix but tickets were about €150 for a 3 day pass (Friday practice session, Saturday qualifying and Sunday race) and seats in a decent stand (overlooking starting grid & pit lane). The hospitality would need to include 5* hotel and helicopter transfers to be worth that much! Maybe Silverstone is just way more expensive than other European races?

I don’t think she’s skint - she’s raking it in from those retreats where she’s charging a clean fortune for basic amenities.