Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but think sinead and Jack have broken up? The song playing in car was a big break up song

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She still has a one year visa left, after that if she doesn't get devacto on his or sponsored I'd say she'll go down the student visa route.
Student visa is very expensive and you can only work a certain amount of hours. I wonder how she’s gona work out there I don’t think you can be ‘self employed’ on a work & holiday visa? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed Jack hasn’t been on the scene since kerry? She hasn’t answered any questions about him, she’s had the surgery, posted about Australia and no mention of him. I smell another breakup between them
He hasn’t liked any of her posts since Kerry either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed Jack hasn’t been on the scene since kerry? She hasn’t answered any questions about him, she’s had the surgery, posted about Australia and no mention of him. I smell another breakup between them
Yep, I mentioned it a few pages back. He's been noticeably absent. If he's any sense he dumped her after her selfish strop over the accommodation. There HAD to be a final straw as she always makes utter tit of him, his career, his friends etc.

Reactions: 14
It’s strange... if she did to go to the brothers drinks session that they didn’t take a photo together! She’s always at that. Trip to Kerry must have been the final straw. Good for him, she’s a lunatic.

Reactions: 9
Yep, I mentioned it a few pages back. He's been noticeably absent. If he's any sense he dumped her after her selfish strop over the accommodation. There HAD to be a final straw as she always makes utter tit of him, his career, his friends etc.
Yes i think it was probably a combination of this and her getting the absolute ick after he couldnt even book her a weekend away that met her standards. She wants relationship that she can brag about on insta and jack is clearly not the guy for that. On her podcast with gemken she was saying how jack was freaking out about the cost of engagement rings saying how do normal men afford those. There are plenty of affordable engagement rings but that wouldnt be good enough for sinead. Two completely different people living two completely different lives and i think they’ve both finally realised that.

Reactions: 19
No offence but a simple Irish guy who just wants a teaching job and a few pints at home on the weekend in Ireland is always going to be a terrible match for an Insta hun blag anyways, I’m so shocked they spent this long together LOL

I secretly hope he goes to australia alone LOL. God now they’ve split we have to put up with a thirty year old videoing herself doing the walk of shame in guys clothing 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The first time ever she’s posted her little niece on her stories since she was born and she just acts like it’s a normal regular thing. Wonder was she having a snoop on here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's just posted that he booked flights to Sydney. Are they flying out separately? She posted the other day that she had booked flights for October! If they were together, surely they'd travel to Australia together and book flights together!

Reactions: 7
He's just posted that he booked flights to Sydney. Are they flying out separately? She posted the other day that she had booked flights for October! If they were together, surely they'd travel to Australia together and book flights together!
I thought this same. And I’m sure hers were from the eitihad website? His looks like some random site?

Reactions: 1
She's immature. Can't see Jack and herself sticking it in Oz. He ain't the guy for her.

Reactions: 7
If they have split then fair play to him for going on to Oz. I hope it doesn’t mean she’s ended with him and now he’s desperately clinging on by booking a flight out also

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.