Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, maybe he couldn't play along with her BS any longer. It might be lucrative, but I don't think Jack is morally bankrupt like most of the gang and would be willing to sell himself out without it really bothering him. Remember, she learned the ropes from Shiv.

As another poster mentioned, Irish lads like earning a few quid, playing ball or whatever, a few pints and a bit of craic at the weekend with the lads, and privacy. The simple life. Jack most definitely comes across that way.
Would he not be tagging her if they going together or she would be resharing definitely smell a break up

Reactions: 4
Definitely at the start he liked the free stuff as much as her but maybe now he’s away working he has copped on. If he does go to Australia I can see them getting together though if they have split now

Mind the last time they split up tho, she loved the drama leading up to her telling everyone it was over. Then played it out after as long as she could before deciding to get back together. It's all for attention on her part

Reactions: 7
I hope they have broken up just for the sake of Jack 😂 the amount of stick he probably gets from his friends or maybe his own sisters would be enough to end the relationship for me, I’d say he’s had a few fights with his parents over the head of her, I never see her in his house anymore. I wonder why hm? I feel sorry for him but not that much because he is still a big boy at the end of the day and he made this choice himself (why he got back with her after he cheated blows my mind). But I cringe soooo much seeing them together because it genuinely looks like mother and son or an older sister with her younger brother, I’m embarrassed for them. And she belittles him, feel like she blames his age but why get involved with him in the first place then? And her eyebrows annoy the duck out of me, I couldn’t look at them everyday 🤣 I hope they’re finished and that he dumped her this time because in my eyes she deserves it.

she needs to 💫manifest💫 that he falls in love with her because I think he can’t stand her, he seemed to really like her in the beginning during lockdown but now I think he doesn’t know how to deal with her and all her shite and can’t be bothered with her. Jack wants a simple life, we all see it so why can’t she? Sinead put them stupid clear glasses on that you own and look in the mirror, he’s just not that into you babe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Offf topic: Getting my gallbladder out soon. Any advice on life post-cholecystectomy? 😂
It will be the best thing you ever do, no more fear of flare ups and that pain! I had about 2-3 bed days then I was down on the sofa. I went in and out same day of procedure cause of covid (think some keep you in over night). Went in on a Friday, Wednesday I was over walking around the shopping centre just to get rid of the cabin fever. You’ll be tender for a while and don’t forget keep on top of the pain meds don’t be a hero xx

• Heart
I feel sorry for him but not that much because he is still a big boy at the end of the day and he made this choice himself (why he got back with her after he cheated blows my mind).
Wait Sinead cheated too? Thought it was just Jack. Also yes they have to have broken up. He is home this weekend after two weeks of work away and shes in the Derg he didn’t visit her or send flowers, his visa got granted for Aus and he didn’t even tag her so he must be going it alone or just going out together as friends but the whole thing is definitely off at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Wait Sinead cheated too? Thought it was just Jack. Also yes they have to have broken up. He is home this weekend after two weeks of work away and shes in the Derg he didn’t visit her or send flowers, his visa got granted for Aus and he didn’t even tag her so he must be going it alone or just going out together as friends but the whole thing is definitely off at the moment.
I didn’t know Sinead cheated👀👀

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know Sinead cheated👀👀
I don’t think she did, it was him who cheated.

No it was him who cheated. I think she’s removed some photos of her and him off her grid 👀

Reactions: 3
I have a question about this one. The eyebrows, do they fade over time or is she stuck with them forever? I don't follow her but every time I come across her I just think how much she regret getting them put on her face.

• Haha
I can't see how the allure of the insta world holds up for regular people who want to work normal jobs etc. If your kid was taught by Jack and you googled him and half naked pictures of that dolt show up and then just public insta stories of them partying and on the drink etc. I'd probably be a bit weirded out TBH. I can understand the 'glamour' of it all for a bit for a young person at the start but what is attractive at 21 isn't as attractive at 25 or 28 or 30. Also, that 'shine' would really wear off when you realise that you aren't actually famous or an expert at anything excepting spouting BS. You might be pseudofamous in a certain little echo chamber of dwindling dumbdumbs, but that's it. Real people with real jobs, cares and responsibilities who are adulting, don't know who you are or don't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't see how the allure of the insta world holds up for regular people who want to work normal jobs etc. If your kid was taught by Jack and you googled him and half naked pictures of that dolt show up and then just public insta stories of them partying and on the drink etc. I'd probably be a bit weirded out TBH. I can understand the 'glamour' of it all for a bit for a young person at the start but what is attractive at 21 isn't as attractive at 25 or 28 or 30. Also, that 'shine' would really wear off when you realise that you aren't actually famous or an expert at anything excepting spouting BS. You might be pseudofamous in a certain little echo chamber of dwindling dumbdumbs, but that's it. Real people with real jobs, cares and responsibilities who are adulting, don't know who you are or don't care.
Imagine jacks your teacher and there’s a story out to the world how he chucked a huge shite out the window of sineads bathroom? MORTIFIED

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.