Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It speaks volumes that an "influencer" like her would have to turn off story replies and "not look at" DMs

Reactions: 5
I briefly joined her live there and noticed she avoided answering a few comments about whether Jack was going to OZ. Haven’t heard much about him since the surgery really…

Reactions: 8
He probably doesn't want to go. Just wants to be at home, playing ball, going out with the lads afterwards nice and quietly and not have his whole life used as Instagram content.

Could you blame him really.

Reactions: 16
He probably doesn't want to go. Just wants to be at home, playing ball, going out with the lads afterwards nice and quietly and not have his whole life used as Instagram content.

Could you blame him really.

He doesn't do anything. Followed their relationship for a while and I just don't get it. Surly Sinead would go with someone at least a little interesting to fuel her own ego. Maybe shes finally realised hes a lad with no personality other than going on the drink. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I briefly joined her live there and noticed she avoided answering a few comments about whether Jack was going to OZ. Haven’t heard much about him since the surgery really…
Haven't seen much of him since the disastrous Dingle trip. That may have been the straw that broke the camels back? And I for one am praying it was him that saw the light and has run for the hill after realising what a spoilt, needy child she is.

He doesn't do anything. Followed their relationship for a while and I just don't get it. Surly Sinead would go with someone at least a little interesting to fuel her own ego. Maybe shes finally realised hes a lad with no personality other than going on the drink. Lol.
IMO he's just a normal Irish lad, who wants an easy life with a bit of craic - a few pints at the weekend a steady job, maybe a family in a few years. None of this manifestation/meditation wankiness

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haven't seen much of him since the disastrous Dingle trip. That may have been the straw that broke the camels back? And I for one am praying it was him that saw the light and has run for the hill after realising what a spoilt, needy child she is.

IMO he's just a normal Irish lad, who wants an easy life with a bit of craic - a few pints at the weekend a steady job, maybe a family in a few years. None of this manifestation/meditation wankiness
We'll soon hear about it of that's the case. She'll get about 6 months of content around break ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s working off shore isn’t he saving up for the oz trip?

Reactions: 1
I see A County Down Under is back posting. I get the feeling her and James might have broken up? She said she had a tough month and hasn't mentioned him at all. When she was home she talked about him a lot, how much she missed him etc. Wonder if they have separated or if she's just keeping him private?

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure how I feel about only just Lucy latest story with a zoomed in picture of a guy 😕 surely she doesn’t need to comment on him kina makes me feel bad for him

Reactions: 1

oh this is a fair point! She also has highlighted several bouquets of flowers and chocolates she received from friends but nothing from Jack……

I’m not sure how I feel about only just Lucy latest story with a zoomed in picture of a guy 😕 surely she doesn’t need to comment on him kina makes me feel bad for him
oh you’re so right - what a dick move. She could easily have cropped him out from the original. What a twit.

Reactions: 3
oh this is a fair point! She also has highlighted several bouquets of flowers and chocolates she received from friends but nothing from Jack……

oh you’re so right - what a dick move. She could easily have cropped him out from the original. What a twit.
Omg literally have never heard of the girl so I went to have a look. That is bleeping unnecessary! Who does she think she is? I’m so cross at this. That poor fella can you imagine?
If I was going about my normal day to day business and some insta wannabe did this id be so upset

Reactions: 10
Omg literally have never heard of the girl so I went to have a look. That is bleeping unnecessary! Who does she think she is? I’m so cross at this. That poor fella can you imagine?
If I was going about my normal day to day business and some insta wannabe did this id be so upset
Don't like that at all!! Why is it giving her life exactly? Her and Sinead like to act like greater than good and spiritual but deep down they're nasty witches!! Mind when Sinead was loving it when her friend had a phone case with Britney on it when she had her breakdown!

Reactions: 12
Don't like that at all!! Why is it giving her life exactly? Her and Sinead like to act like greater than good and spiritual but deep down they're nasty witches!! Mind when Sinead was loving it when her friend had a phone case with Britney on it when she had her breakdown!
Only for the tip off on here I wouldn’t have even seen her story 😂 the absolutely cringe of it
“Where can me and sinead go for lunch” 🤦🏽‍♀️
She SCREAMS of trying to hard it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Don't follow her don't know what it is but I just get bad vibes from her, someone take one for the team and listen to their podcast 😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.