Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but a simple Irish guy who just wants a teaching job and a few pints at home on the weekend in Ireland is always going to be a terrible match for an Insta hun blag anyways, I’m so shocked they spent this long together LOL

I secretly hope he goes to australia alone LOL. God now they’ve split we have to put up with a thirty year old videoing herself doing the walk of shame in guys clothing 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Fully agree. He’s been living HER life. How could any “normal” man feel any way about himself with her bank account? You earn more- you spend more. She should have seen it coming. This happened the last time too, went on a holiday and then broke up.

Reactions: 11
She had laparoscopic surgery which is minimally invasive according to the NHS website and she’s making it out like she’s had open heart surgery and a kidney transplant at the same time. I don’t see how keyhole surgery can make your period worse and more sore, maybe it does but how? I understand it’s obviously sore enough and people have different thresholds for pain but my god stop milking it

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Different people have different pain thresholds. She has her period now as well which is probably where the pain is coming from. I definitely think she is milking it to take away from the fact her & Jack broke up

Reactions: 4
She’s so attention seeking. Take a day off sinead 🙄

I don’t see why these influencers feel the need to announce their periods? Like am I just old fashioned or something that I think it’s unnecessary? I don’t understand it? Siobhan does it too! IMO It’s one step away from announcing you are going to take a tit.

Reactions: 15
This is Sinead down to a tee!

The spoon theory resonates with many of use with diagnosed very life limiting condition - yet another thing hijacked by the the hypochondriacs & attention seekers - totally diluting the genuine issues of genuine people 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
The way she keeps referring to her endo investigation surgery as laproscopy is annoying me haha.. laproscopy is just key hole surgery and is used for many different surgery's not just her endo surgery!

Reactions: 5
Can make a thread for a County Down under if you want but need to figure which section to put it under

And feel upon that boy kegs on TikTok yesterday- is he just a male version of Sinead

Reactions: 8
The way she keeps referring to her endo investigation surgery as laproscopy is annoying me haha.. laproscopy is just key hole surgery and is used for many different surgery's not just her endo surgery!
I know it’s the same thing but Key hole surgery sounds more dramatic I’m surprised she’s not saying that instead. Probably doesn’t even know what she had done really

I got my gall bladder out and it was almost the exact same as her. I was left with four incisions like her, blah blah. Trust me she is being totally over dramatic for the attention.

Reactions: 1
I got my gall bladder out and it was almost the exact same as her. I was left with four incisions like her, blah blah. Trust me she is being totally over dramatic for the attention.
Offf topic: Getting my gallbladder out soon. Any advice on life post-cholecystectomy? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fully agree. He’s been living HER life. How could any “normal” man feel any way about himself with her bank account? You earn more- you spend more. She should have seen it coming. This happened the last time too, went on a holiday and then broke up.
Agree with you completely.
She seems to bleed the duck out of any man she is with, not monetarily as per se but she seems to demand way more than any man can ever give her.
She was like this with her ex in Liverpool ended up doing the dirt on him with this creepy DJ. (This is the ex she says ditched her just before travelling Australia the first time)

She’ll never be happy until she’s with someone exactly like her and she’ll not find him at home.
As you said, Irish men are laid back and want a simple life even if they have a bit of money!
She needs to just find an Australian boyfriend on her level.
(But she also needs to figure out what she wants because a 10 kids life & a digital nomad, hippy life do not go hand in hand)

In all honesty and reflecting on everything I wrote she is just deeply immature for someone her age and not to be a Sinead Heg, she just reminds me of a person who was never heard as a child and craves attention and love.

(Jesoo - I need to go to bed 🤦🏼‍♀️😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Offf topic: Getting my gallbladder out soon. Any advice on life post-cholecystectomy? 😂
Take it easy and rest honey, don't stress, both my parents had theirs out and were perfect after a bit of R&R. .. main thing to remember is not to post pics of your scars on insta and complain about your period after🥰 but I'm sure you're a functioning adult unlike Sinead the woman child 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree with you completely.
She seems to bleed the duck out of any man she is with, not monetarily as per se but she seems to demand way more than any man can ever give her.
She was like this with her ex in Liverpool ended up doing the dirt on him with this creepy DJ. (This is the ex she says ditched her just before travelling Australia the first time)

She’ll never be happy until she’s with someone exactly like her and she’ll not find him at home.
As you said, Irish men are laid back and want a simple life even if they have a bit of money!
She needs to just find an Australian boyfriend on her level.
(But she also needs to figure out what she wants because a 10 kids life & a digital nomad, hippy life do not go hand in hand)

In all honesty and reflecting on everything I wrote she is just deeply immature for someone her age and not to be a Sinead Heg, she just reminds me of a person who was never heard as a child and craves attention and love.

(Jesoo - I need to go to bed 🤦🏼‍♀️😂)
I’ve said it before she needs to be with someone who’s Insta famous. It killed her Jack was just a normal guy. That relationship was a lockdown convenience one mark my words lol break up announcement will be coming very soon

Reactions: 5
Me too.. had gallbladder removed, 4 incisions, took a few days/weeks to recover properly but not what she's making keyhole surgery out to be!!

The worst pain I had was in my shoulders from the gas they pump into your stomach to inflate it during surgery.. have a hot water bottle or heat patches for that!!

Can make a thread for a County Down under if you want but need to figure which section to put it under

And feel upon that boy kegs on TikTok yesterday- is he just a male version of Sinead
Kegs has to be the most annoying person on the Internet.. he's trying so hard to fit in with that lifestyle! Definitely seen what Sinead has been able to do and is trying to get on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely he would have been all over her after her surgery? Flowers etc? And she would have been posting it

Reactions: 10
Yeah, maybe he couldn't play along with her BS any longer. It might be lucrative, but I don't think Jack is morally bankrupt like most of the gang and would be willing to sell himself out without it really bothering him. Remember, she learned the ropes from Shiv.

As another poster mentioned, Irish lads like earning a few quid, playing ball or whatever, a few pints and a bit of craic at the weekend with the lads, and privacy. The simple life. Jack most definitely comes across that way.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.